[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 467

SJS: TheNonfarm Payrolls are a very important U.S. economic indicator which is released at 16:30 MSK on the 1st Friday of every new month (the next time it is published is July 1, 2011 - i.e. TOMORROW).
Not tomorrow, but next Friday, July 8.

SJS:
  • Although if the market opens in your direction - you can earn good money - i.e. 50% to 50% - it's up to you...
In this case, too, there is no profit to be made. There will be an inverse situation of a stop hitting a Gap (in price) and a profit reversal with a return to the original state.

Mixon777:

You're telling me this ? look what I'm counting - I can hang a swag right now and close 200 pips higher - count the liquidity in fractals -

I need at least 500 pips without a 50-100 pips retracement.

And this is usually either the beginning of the trend, or the middle - a good trend in one direction every 2 months for that you can earn at least 2 planes with a depo of 1 million - I have a lot of money for this.

Are you psychologically able to withstand a drawdown of half a million?))

chepikds:

As for roulette, a martin will not work, first: there are restrictions on the minimum and maximum bet, and second: I personally saw with my own eyes how it fell 22 times red! How can you apply a martin in such harsh conditions!

You probably don't know about the MAIN disadvantage of martin in forex - sooner or later it's FULL LOSS!!!

I'm telling you the facts - using this pair I've increased my deposit by several times this month - the daisy chain always triggers when there is liquidity, here are 2 screens - think, decide - I'm not imposing anything on you, just make a conclusion -

When the market is dead like EUR GPB - you may use rainbow and trade in the trend.)

I have so much money, that I could pull 12 levels of a pure trend in one direction if I open at the beginning of it ! )

That's about 500 pips -

I think the trend of 400-500 pips without a pullback is a mystery if I don't see it coming)

You just wait like a fool for the trend to go and place orders at the top - you'll earn money on caviar and butter.

You may be right about simple money management - the number of profitable deals or total score.

If you've never played poker, you won't understand me.)

Mixon777:

I think - I'm telling you the facts - on this pair I have increased my deposit several times during this month - the daisy chain always triggers when there is liquidity - here are two screens - think, decide - I'm not imposing anything on you, just draw a conclusion

What may be the conclusion, calculate how many 500 points without a significant pullback in this trend:

not so long ago, imagine how many planes you would have lost! It's not out of the question that this is the situation tomorrow...

SJS:

Isn't tomorrow ( today) Friday? ))) but is tomorrow ( already today ) July or has it been cancelled ? and I don't know, honestly... )))
No news on Non-farm tomorrow. http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

Mixon777:

I think the trend of 400 -500 pips without a pullback is a mystery if you don't see it))

You don't have enough history? Open the charts, see how many losing planes there are on the history, or better yet make an EA and run it, it'll all go back to square one.

If you don't play poker - you won't understand me ))

I've never played anything before)))

chepikds:

You don't have enough history? Open the charts and see how many planes were lost on history, or better yet, make an EA and run it, everything will go back to square one.

Exactly, a million won't be enough for you. Unless the pyramid step is 1000 pips old)

chepikds:

Well what can be the conclusion, count how many 500 pips sections without significant pullbacks on a given trend:

not so long ago, imagine how many planes you would have lost! It's not out of the question that this is the situation tomorrow...

Look before the trend was up, everyone was down, then a flat - and the liquidity was in the same zone - can't you guess ?

I enter either at the end or in the middle of a trend - and I am 90% guessing.)

Take into account the hamsters craving that then stood 90% in the SELL and I would not sell - just waiting for the hamsters to lose at least 60% would go on sale and that's it ! )

Remember when such trends - at least 60% -70% in sales - then it will not be profitable for the puppeteers to create them and they create them in months ! )))

Before the trend goes down to buy or vice versa - think like a shark, now everyone will buy - and he's down by 1000 points!

It's much easier and clearer!) Remember there will never be a 1000 point trend up when 60% bought - it's the same as giving money to homeless people for looking at you)))

I'm not talking about an avalanche, or Martingale, or Cheburashka - but a complex and complete system - if you use it properly - buy an airport! ))))

Give me any price segment and I'll tell you something that will make you envious of my methods.

Mixon, I can tell you one thing, it is clear that you are a disciple and a sectarian of Slavik masterforex, they know how to bullshit, or you have been zombied so that you will see the light only after you lose your deposit, or you are one of them. I believe that you are one of them! Not for nothing on your page link to their site, you stupidly advertise a paid resource.

You will be banned forever!!!

Reason: