[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 368

Oxide:

Mixon777 I've read about the moon and the stars and the "almighty square" and decided to tell you another super secret that I and a few other Freemasons know). In general, you take your thumb to the monitor, measure it in centimeters and, if you need to know the time cycle, put it horizontally, measure it in cm, draw all lines, but the main ones are every 3. For convenience, you can also draw rhombuses of lines in 45 degrees on them. For support and resistance levels, put a line the length of your finger vertically, and the same procedure. The timeframe is whatever you want.

My opinion: if there was such a tool that could predict the timing of the reversal and the date and the exact price of support and resistance, fuck it would have been discovered for us !

when gunpowder was invented, it was a revolution ! and when electricity ? radio ? nuclear power ? as you can see - everybody uses it ! not just the masses or a select few

coca cola has simple chemistry and they're chopping billions of dollars in profits for this nonsense !

Our world was created by puppeteers to get us high so we'd die from it - like a mouse that gets high at the push of a button - and the signal to its brain does its job =

You're more likely to die of temptation to spend money than to make more of it - it's not customary in a consumer society to save for a rainy day -

Mixon777:

ahhh = when gunpowder was invented, it was a revolution ! and when electricity ? radio ? nuclear power ? as you can see - everyone uses it ! not just the masses or a select few

coca cola has simple chemistry and they're churning out billions of dollars in profits for this nonsense !

The price can stop at 180 degrees or go all the way to 360 squared in a minute)

>>>>>>>My opinion: if there was such a tool that could predict the timing of a reversal and the date and exact price of support and resistance, fuck it would be open to us!

You just forgot who runs everything already ? yes ? news analytics, events - intimidate 1 person and the crowd will believe the story -

The main problem is that most people cannot be bought with money - and cannot be enslaved for money. The puppeteers have another goal here. All issued in nature, they are credited - and when the time comes, they will ask to return the money to the bank where you took it - but you do not do that, you will be sent to mines and wars.)

That's it... the world is ruled by Zionists and Templars( I'm going to drown myself...

Mixon777:

>>>>>>>My opinion: if there was such a tool that could predict the timing of a reversal and the date and exact price of support and resistance, fuck it would be open to us!

You just forgot who runs everything already ? yes ? news analytics, events - intimidate 1 person and the crowd will believe the story -

The main problem is that most people cannot be bought with money - and cannot be enslaved for money. The puppeteers have another goal here. All issued in nature, they are credited - and when the time comes, they will ask to return the money to the bank where you took it - but it is not you who will do that, but the state - and you will be sent to mines and wars.)

Well done! You have uncovered our plan!) I am one of them) people in a black funnel are coming for you)))

Oxide:
Well done! You have uncovered our plan!) I am one of them)) People in the black funnel are already on their way for you)))
They roughly don't care - every schoolboy knows about it - the problems will already be there when you go to break the system and not know how it works -

you're still being followed))

Oxide:
They're coming after you anyway))

I have known this for 6 years - it must be a long ride - everyone must have seen Zeitgeist - what is there to hide?

Most of us are hamsters - who play at their will on the currency market - without us the puppeteer has no victims - he would be bored ((((

Oxide:

My opinion: if there was such a tool that could predict the timing of a reversal and the date and exact price of support and resistance, fuck it would be open to us!

if you think about it and set yourself a goal, you can figure a lot of things out. But... it takes patience, brains and smarts. On the screenshot is the time and price markup...

Mixon777:
I've known this for 6 years - it must be a long drive - everyone's probably seen Spirit of Time - what's there to hide?

You need to learn Chinese.
Reason: