[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 309

DragonSL:

The last chart is purely Euro, I only use the Pound as a verification.

For myself, there are two questions for the weekend:

From which line do we go down?

Will there be a gap?

Possible option: go to test the neckline with a gap down right from the point where we are standing, i.e. from the red line...

I don't even have anything to say....)))) Someone has to make a mistake and lose money, how else could it be, forex....)))

In all seriousness, you and I have different channel constructions. Therefore, different perspectives on the situation....)))) I believe in my construction and you in yours. That's it....))) Who will lose money, we will know on Monday. If, over the weekend, nothing changes, I will enter Buy. I see the entry and exit point.....)))) Everything.

artikul:

The author himself has a poor understanding of what he's done )))) He wants to find out if it's worthwhile or total rubbish ))))). But have already begun to trade on it ))).

If the author is available and, moreover, trades, I can wish him good luck in trading ...!

Roll:

If, the author is available and, moreover, trading, I can wish him a good trade!...

Thank you )))

artikul:

Thank you )))

Hello artikul!

Interesting perspective on the market, quite! It's a pity no one in the "new trends" paid attention to your post. And now, at the request to "test", from someone who is not at all on the subject, you have already posted, if I'm not mistaken, two releases of the script. On this thread, fortunately, except for 90% of the flooding of those who do not consider themselves to be flooders and at every opportunity to brand "flooders", 10% - still have Infa. Imho;)

The question is this. While working on your idea, did you consider a variant of the Power function instead of the current one:

int POWER(int shift)

{

return(SUM(O(shift))+SUM(H(shift))+SUM(L(shift))+SUM(C(shift)))

}

Like this:

int POWER(int shift)

{

return( SUM(O(shift)) + SUM(H(shift) + L(shift) + C(shift))

}

You must have considered it. And if so, how does some logical sense change, maybe a different one appears? What can you say about it?

"Let me make the following analogy. Take a bank robber (they have about the same thieving instinct as traders) who is told by his partner, who is monitoring the situation, that they still have time to clean out the vault, so he methodically moves the money he came for. But then the partner signals that "the cops are coming". The bank robber takes what he has raked in, his plans changed. That's the difference between bank robbers and traders... traders would stay in the bank, hoping that the howling of police sirens was a false signal!" L.Williams

artikul:

You're right )))) ))))). I've never used Fibs, but I want to know the opinion of people who know from what points they must be plotted . Maybe this will help solve the problem of entering the market when the basic price movement slows down and during corrections )))
from any.
(the main thing is the pivot on the pivot)

snail09:

Surely you must have considered it. And if so, how does some kind of logical meaning change, maybe a different one appears? What do you have to say about that?

Hello ))) You see, no matter what formula you use to calculate this same POWER, the bars with the same values of this value will occur with enviable consistency. My research shows that what matters is the sampling periods for which there is only one bar with the maximum or minimum POWER. And this one minute bar has the same opening time for all periods. Explanation. Previously, the script worked like this. There were three blue zones - hourly, 4-hour and daily, which were drawn relatively the first one-minute bar. In each zone, respectively, minimum or maximum of the POWER value on M1 was searched for the last hour, the last four hours and the last 24 hours. As the trend stopped all three zones would merge into one mess and a price reversal would occur. I think this will happen with almost any POWER calculation formula. That is why we are looking for a common bar. You understand that we can perform an end-to-end search from MN1 to M5. And we will get another point of energy balance and a completely different strategy. I was interested in intraday with relatively low amount of signals. So I stopped at D1, H4 and H1. Now I've stopped at this mystery. Inside the blue zone there are necessarily bars with maximum and minimum close prices and each of these bars has its POWER. Suppose the trend is ascending and POWER of the bar with the minimum price is P1, POWER of the last bar in the blue zone is P2. If delta D=P1-P2 is big enough, the price keeps moving further in search of a bar with POWER=P1 this bar is often situated near to the peak of the wave behind the blue zone, after which the price reverses. )))

artikul:
...this bar is often located near the peak of the wave behind the blue zone, after which price reverses. )))
Take a screenshot of the "blue zone", interesting to see

artikul:
...Now here's the mystique I've settled on. Inside the blue zone there are necessarily bars with maximum and minimum close prices, each of these bars has its POWER. Suppose the trend is ascending and POWER of the bar with the minimum price is P1, POWER of the last bar in the blue zone is P2. If delta D=P1-P2 is big enough, the price keeps moving further in search of a bar with POWER=P1 this bar is often situated near to the peak of the wave behind the blue zone, after which the price reverses. )))

Intuitively, I think that inertia will keep pushing the price in the direction of the current trend until there is a tendency of narrowing the range, and a bar with the smallest range appears (at least out of four...), and it must also be an inside bar to the previous bar (inspired by L. Raschke (ID/NR4, ID/NR7)...

Somehow, so far just off the top of my head, but it may help to get closer to the entry point. Imho)))

astrological forecast for euR - for Monday (tentative without opening data) - fall.

Reason: