[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 219

strangerr:

Work, son, work)))
Many people say that you use square 9 for analysis and prediction is it true ? or am i wrong ?

these are the thoughts for the near future ..... I stopped looking far away ... my eyes are cutting, and I want money without any global thoughts.

Mixon777:

Have some assets - before WWII all millionaires from Europe moved to the USA - from London then the stock money and stocks all flowed to the USA)))

Have you ever wondered why none of the world's countries attacked Switzerland - why Napoleon skipped it and Hitler? I have 500 other fried facts - but nobody cares - I have to make a million.)

I know how money used to flow into the U.S. and how money came back with quid instead of gold.

odiseif:
That's my thoughts for the near future ..... I stopped looking far away ... it hurts my eyes, and I want money without any global thoughts.

Maybe it will get to that line, but I'm looking at long-term market trends, because you have to make predictions on them.

Have you ever thought that maybe the dragon's head will pay off to the fullest extent?

And on the short distances you can only make a profit, but not a fortune.

EVgEN_SA:

Maybe it will get to that line, but I'm looking at long-term market trends, because you have to make predictions on them.

Have you ever thought that maybe the dragon's head will pay off to the fullest extent?

And on short distances you can only make a profit, but not a fortune.

But I don't believe in dragons and other beasts. I believe in my earnings of 3 pips on time, preferably without a drawdown.

I once met a man who was being trained in the forex market and he was told to learn how to make 5 drawdowns a day with a 3% drawdown on the deposit and you'll be happy.

You can trade like that for probably a month. And now imagine him sitting for a whole month, making his 5pp and made only 5 drawdowns. Let's say he had 1000 cents=100%, cost per pip =1 now 5pp=0.5%. 26 calendar days *5pp=130=13% of profit and 5*3%=15% misses. Total we have a loss of 2%. And how much time and nerves were spent.

I opened a bet in front of him and told him to close it after 2 days, he must have torn his certificate after that.

The conclusion is better then to open one bid for the whole month and do not control it at all with a drawdown of 10% and it may be, his profit will be 40%, of course, if he will bet correctly or be lucky. But he will have a whole month of fun and entertainment.

EVgEN_SA:

I once met a man who was being trained in the forex market and he was told to learn how to make 5 drawdowns a day with a 3% drawdown on the deposit and you will be happy.

You can trade like that for probably a month. And now imagine him sitting for a whole month, making his 5pp and made only 5 drawdowns. Let's say he had 1000 cents=100%, cost per pip =1 now 5pp=0.5%. 26 calendar days *5pp=130=13% of profit and 5*3%=15% misses. Total we have a loss of 2%. And how much time and nerves were spent.

I opened a bet in front of him and told him to close it after 2 days, he must have torn his certificate after that.

The conclusion is better then to open one bid for the whole month and do not control it at all with a drawdown of 10% and maybe his profit will be 40%, of course, if he will bet correctly or be lucky. But he will have a whole month of fun and entertainment.

i don't believe it .... do you know why? because i can count to 30 at least)) first of all there is no way he can trade 26 days in a month because there are at least 8 days off in a month.
and 30 -8 days makes 22 trading days.

odiseif:
i don't believe it .... do you know why? because i can count to 30 at least)) first of all there is no way he can trade 26 days in a month because there are at least 8 days off in a month.
and 30 -8 are 22 trading days.
I have just figuratively told you that out of 31 bets 5 misses will happen. Or do you think you can find me a pro that will not let so many misses out of so many bets? I don't remember the whole story up to the end, that's why I made up this story to show it by example. If the example is wrong, the essence remains the same.

5 pps * 20 days = 100 pps
100 pps with a margin of no more than 15% = roughly 10% profit - 3% drawdown = 7% monthly profit .... do you realize what 7% profit per month means? it's 84 pps ...and not even Soros dreamt it .

odiseif:
5p * 20 days = 100p
100 pips at a margin of no more than 15% = roughly 10% profit - 3% drawdown = 7% monthly profit .... do you have any idea what 7% profit per month means? it's 84 pips ...and not even Soros dreamt it .

I don't want to prove anything. If you're doing well, then so be it.

Reason: