EA v.s. Human - page 2

Pava:
P.S.:...It's not her in the box...Those melons simply won't fit in!

That picture is before her breast surgery....

fxnewbie:
That picture is before her breast surgery....

Hey...G-Whiz...Good to know...That's a breast of fresh air...

I think it really depends from your skills.. If someone has 15years+ experience then why to bother with some commercial EA's.. But for newbies that trade 1-2years EA's are a nice thing Just my thoughts...

Free Forex Bonus (100$, 25$, 5$ no deposit, 20-30% on deposit)

free robot sex

just wish [ free robot sex ] is not a place, so he is holding up a sign to catch a free-lift

as he got all his moving boxes ready already

the boxes just like the candle, isn't it -- you seldom know which boxes will the next 5 candle be -- prediction can only be accurate to certain stage [ as I achieved all my preset prediction methodology approx accuracy with prediction -- I like NN of datamining -- as they got at least 3 to 5 diff style within 1 month-- I mean those pattern -- that almost will repeat ]

I think it really depends from your skills.. If someone has 15years+ experience then why to bother with some commercial EA's.. But for newbies that trade 1-2years EA's are a nice thing Just my thoughts...

Such professional traders after one look to the chart without any signs will be able what currency pair, what time of the day and what news are coming, non system in the world will be able to do this and.

How many currency pairs can track one professional trader?

My thoughts.

hazelj80:
it would take a a mix of both.

if robots were successful ALL ON THEIR OWN, then why hasn't anybody come up with a robot that can beat humans at poker? there's only 52 cards in poker and an way more factors in trading.

poker and trading have the exact same things in common.

you can make all the right decisions and still loose. it doesn't mean you're a bad trader/poker player. you did the best that you could possibly do with the information you were given at the time you decided to make your move.

think about that for a while.

Hi Hazelj80,

Whatever kind of poker site you go, you can play against the computer.

In the past when I had some free time I have done that a couple of times and I could only see that after a couple of hours the computer took all my money.

Not that I am a good player because if I would then I would not be a trader but a poker player.

I can imagine that some world poker players would beat those silly computers.

But one thing for sure, those computers are absolutly not the size of the "big blue" (one of the smartest chess computers specially build by IBM to play chess against the best world chess players).

Absolutly 100% sure is that big institutionals are trading "black boxes" with specialy written algorithems in the way as EA's. (in combination with their manual traders of course). It was proven that one of those black boxes caused the flash crash ( 6May 2010 where the Dow Jones dropped 900 points in a couple of minutes and nearly recovered from that crash in the same amount of time) 2010 Flash Crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That crash was caused by a black box that initiated over-sized orders.

With time more and more institiutionals will move over to computer trading because they know that computers or black boxes don't suffer from greed or fear which makes that humans make errors. Like poker players have those same problems (or your name is phil Ivey and when you play your emotions are like a robot).

Friendly regards...iGoR

since iGor said sth so insightful -- I will keep the tune

this is my imagination for forex swift way of fast movement

if it is not news , not trend following

I can sometime, imagine that NSA make the forex swift quite fast, quite large - will take 40 to 60 pip, SL that most people play

since I keep my dream of NSA control those special vigorous movement, I will also try to presume that, NSA know (just conspiracy or testing) most common EA and ensure more of them loss

--- just dreaming ---

but let say, we know there are 5 to 6 layers for forex trading, one layer could be the central banks that can hold very long

one layer could be your own broker clever computer that take in lot of people random direction betting -- during sudden fast large movement, so they can swallow 2 traders of opp direction and gain fast pips there

after 5 to 6 layer , we are the sea bottom layer , the last layer

where the profit all gone in swift movement, we are not as good as all top layers on top of us

forex is a chance game for me to conquer the understanding of movement

--- if it is a less than zero sum ( I can't show that yet) game, then who win and who loss - duuno but food for thought

iGoR:
Hi Hazelj80,

Whatever kind of poker site you go, you can play against the computer.

In the past when I had some free time I have done that a couple of times and I could only see that after a couple of hours the computer took all my money.

Not that I am a good player because if I would then I would not be a trader but a poker player.

I can imagine that some world poker players would beat those silly computers.

But one thing for sure, those computers are absolutly not the size of the "big blue" (one of the smartest chess computers specially build by IBM to play chess against the best world chess players).

Absolutly 100% sure is that big institutionals are trading "black boxes" with specialy written algorithems in the way as EA's. (in combination with their manual traders of course). It was proven that one of those black boxes caused the flash crash ( 6May 2010 where the Dow Jones dropped 900 points in a couple of minutes and nearly recovered from that crash in the same amount of time) 2010 Flash Crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That crash was caused by a black box that initiated over-sized orders.

With time more and more institiutionals will move over to computer trading because they know that computers or black boxes don't suffer from greed or fear which makes that humans make errors. Like poker players have those same problems (or your name is phil Ivey and when you play your emotions are like a robot).

Friendly regards...iGoR

I wish one day i could have an EA that behaves correctly but alas, at the retail level, i just learned to trade like i should be doing!

one day...one day...

hazelj80:
I wish one day i could have an EA that behaves correctly but alas, at the retail level, i just learned to trade like i should be doing! one day...one day...

There are many EA's out there that behave correctly. But still many people who trade those EA's stop trading them or manage to even blow their account with those good EA's.

Why ?... One of the key elements in trading is having the right expectations.

Example:

3 people trade the same EA.

Person 1 stops trading the EA already after 2months because he hooped to make 50%/month. Which it didn't give him.

Person 2 needed to stop already after 5 weeks because he blew his account because he wanted to make 100%/ month and was way over-leveraged.

Person 3 traded that EA for a whole year and was very pleased with the results because he made 30% over a whole year which was far better then what a saving account would have returned him.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Here is a great article on this topic. Let me know what you guys think...

The Human Mind VS. Computers in Forex Trading | Price Action Forex Trading

Reason: