[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 189

seolink74:
I know why you started studying Gunn... to hamster pinch on the stops :))) and become the owner of the whole earth :)

Look at EUR USD - market maker raised the price above the M5 rainbow - so the hamsters would buy under the guise of H 1 correction and then the train goes under and the pair flies down 200 pips

seolink74:
It has always seemed the other way round to me. Which pair do you think is more predictable and not capricious?

Technically the pair is unpredictable, it is predictable only fundamentally, but when calculating in this pair the fundamentals are diverse (Eurodollar is influenced by many things...) and something can be left out (accidentally missing some information)... and that is the essence of its chaotic nature. Examples of how fundamentals affect the pair I gave earlier: that you look at the screen and see that technically, in all TFs there should be a pullback, but there isn't. Why? Because the pair is driven by the fundamentals: first, the news work, then the technique comes into action and depending on the importance of the news the market moves.

You can ignore the FA, but you should forget about making more than 20 points on one order. If the signal is clearly visible, you open an order, set TP of 5-20 pips and go, waiting for the next signal... If you set a bigger TP, you may lose "your hard-earned money", because some news has come out that you don't know about, and the pair will sharply retrace against your position. If you overcome greed, you will always be in the money. The main rule is not to feel sorry for the losses and underprofits, and look for the next buy or sell signals.

margaret:

Technically the pair is unpredictable, it is predictable only fundamentally, but when calculating in this pair the fundamentals are diverse (Eurodollar is influenced by many things...) and something can be left out (accidentally missing some information)... and that is the essence of its chaotic nature. Examples of how fundamentals affect the pair I gave earlier: that you look at the screen and see that technically, all TFs should have a pullback, but it's not there. Why? Because the pair is driven by the fundamentals: first, the news work, then the technique takes effect and, depending on the importance of the news, the market moves.

And the fact that the price has been above the markets for 11 days is not predictable? - Since the 26th it was possible to make a lot of money?

About the victims here http://blogs.mail.ru/inbox/larry/570891BE02E2F045.html

It says it all at the end - once the index peaks to sell - they go in the opposite direction

Mixon777:

And the fact that the price has been over the mashkas for 11 days is not predictable? - From the 26th you could make a lot of money -

I explained that yes, the muwings are predictive etc. The pair consolidated, a clear reversal was visible, as I was writing about at the time. But a fundamental confirmation was also needed. The fundamentals said their word and the pair continued to climb. If the FA showed that it was bad, on May 30, the pair would fly down expressly (as they say on the MT5, the South Korea would sunbathe and swim) and no indicator or oscillator would not hold the fall, they would turn around after the Euro and show a new path of decline...

I wonder if it is possible to make 3 D quotes in MT5 to make it possible to fly among them and watch anything - all halves in one)))

OK, today is a very important day, so no comments today and no predictions either.

Happy trading to all.

margaret:

Technically the pair is unpredictable, it is predictable only fundamentally, but when calculating in this pair the fundamentals are diverse (Eurodollar is influenced by many things...) and something can be left out (accidentally missing some information)... and that is the essence of its chaotic nature. Examples of how fundamentals affect the pair I gave earlier: that you look at the screen and see that technically, in all TFs there should be a pullback, but there isn't. Why? Because the pair is driven by the fundamentals: first, the news work, then the technique comes into action and depending on the importance of the news the market moves.

Basically, the FA is not important, but we have to forget about earning more than 20 pips per trade and then we will always be in the black. When the signal is clearly visible, you open an order, set TP of 5-20 points and go, waiting for the next signal ... If you set a bigger TP, you may lose "your hard-earned money", because some news has come out that you don't know about, and the pair will sharply retrace against your position. If you overcome greed, you will always be in the money. The main rule is not to feel sorry for the losses and underprofits, and look for the next buy or sell signals.

GBPJPY is the most unpredictable and profitable pair.

margaret:
Probably because he thought he was ALMIGHTY, but alas - he is not! We all walk before God and we must never forget that and remember our earthly existence...

Your faith in God and forex trading is amazingly close together! :-)

I assume it will be like this:

I think it's called a butterfly, correct me if I'm wrong.

I had a buy signal on M1 on the 7th at 02:45 and had a buy signal yesterday at 19:20 )))) That's why I'm in buying and I have no idea what will happen next ))))
Reason: