[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 170

Mixon777:
I'm making the assumption that it's been leaked on the news ))))
it's just a guess, like the hannah tables ...... don't believe yourself misha ))

Mixon777:
I'm making the assumption that it's been leaked on the news ))))
Deeply mistaken, the exact opposite of your assumption...

margaret:
Deeply mistaken, it's the exact opposite of your assumption...
I've been waiting for you all day to ask...have plans changed on 1520 on EURUSD ?

Mixon777:
I'm guessing she leaked the news ))))

")))" is that a smiley face?

Strannyik:

")))" - is that a smile?

I love it when they bait the crowd with big money - the news is the perfect tool - to signal hamsters what button to push, if they cannot make a decision on their own - by market analysis

>>>>I've been waiting for you all day to ask ... have you changed your plans about 1520 on EURUSD ? <<<<

I look for information on hamster positions here -

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/open-position-ratios

And also the orders on the pair itself

http://fxtrade.oanda.com/lang/ru/analysis/forex-order-book#EUR/USD

This is the only market maker which gives almost complete information about the market - I don't know another one - the positions of thousands of traders are displayed here

Sooner or later they will lose and our task is to take their money before somebody else does it.

seolink74:
Been waiting for you all day to ask...any change of plans about 1520 on EURUSD ?

The situation is as follows: Juncker and others like him shout that the Euro is overvalued, but Germany is silent and, moreover, the overvalued exchange rate is to its advantage (it can be seen in the macroeconomic indicators of Germany).

Today, Benya will give a speech and it is unlikely to have an impact on the market.

The main news this week: the Eurozone interest rate and Trichet's speech after the rate announcement. The forecast is that there will be no change in the interest rate. I read that it will be 1,5 in June and if it is, the Euro rate will also be 1,5-1,52....

seolink74:
There is faint optimism on option levels and a rise to 1510 So watch out :)

This is a premonition for today, I'm not trying to see the movement for a few days, I do not have the patience to keep the position open for such a long time. I change direction almost every half an hour. I try to run every hill in both directions. I may be wrong but looking does not mean seeing and everyone seeing on the platform sees what he can see. I see where to open on the minutes, just stay open and close fast 5-20 pips.

Strannyik:
I have saved my desktop but I can't set it, please advise.

Mac and AC in the currency market is dumb - only works on monthly charts

Here's how I have it - real information based on real data

Today the pair was only bought - the 2 indicator at the bottom says this - this can also be counted as volume - 1 at the top is a cluster second at the bottom is a multi-currency

everything is in the code base

margaret:

The situation is as follows: Juncker and others like him shout that the Euro is overvalued, but Germany keeps silent and, moreover, the overvaluation is to its advantage (it can be seen in the macroeconomic indicators of Germany).

Today Benya will speak, but it is unlikely to have any effect on the movement.

The main news this week is the Eurozone interest rate and Trichet's speech after the rate announcement. The forecast is for an unchanged interest rate. But I read that it will be 1.5 in June and if that's true, the Euro rate will also be 1.5-1.52...

Yep - EUR GBP - 4 day dry buy and trend - rainbow - no pullbacks or diverts, and before that the pair was liquid !

elliot123:
Ah, who's down for the theme? Let's say 1,456.

soon... soon.
Reason: