[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 97

Mixon777:

It's been a good week since 23.

Even if you add it up - out of 18 trades - not a single loss -

Gone to make a million --------------

Hi! More puzzles )))))))))

Welcome back )

Instead of bragging, it would be better as in the title of the thread: EURUSD - Trends (situation is emerging), Forecasts (assuming that price will move up/down to a level or date) and Consequences (how nice that we all took profits here today) ))))))))))

You have, sorry, only implications with elements of narcissism.

I'm going to get whipped now (or when I'm asleep) but I don't care, I'm under anesthesia )))))))

Information for thought:

4H chart

From 4H and above I do not see any diverters. And from 1H and below there are such, that the EUR should have collapsed with the release of America, but it did not collapsed)))

Mixon777:

A good week since 23 everything went smoothly -

Everything bought before 23 was sold = and that's a profit - everything bought before 25 was sold - and that's a profit ! everything sold before 27 was bought - and that's a profit !

Ah yes - here is the weekly forecast and the hourly forecast, but the hourly forecast was for day 27 -

Even if you think about it - out of 18 trades - not a single one was a loss -

Gone to make a million --------------

Here's a screenshot for Friday.

>>>The real end of the world will come when america f$%^$% defaults, the whole world economy collapses, and World War 3 over natural resources is sure to happen! <<<<

Hey you ****** stop talking nonsense here............

Yep ))))) Money spoils people )))) One good week and immediately thoughts of war ))))

artikul:
Yep ))))) Money spoils people )))) One good week and immediately thoughts of war ))))

I always thought anger came from malnutrition. Why would a well-fed man take a piece of bread from another man?

artikul:

All money is issued on credit, all banks are private - look at Greece - a debt of interest out of thin air will be repaid with your blood or slavery
The money system, has already destroyed empires like Rome, Persia - over 20 more examples -

Read the book economic killers - the trick is to lend to underdeveloped countries knowing that they will not pay back the loan in the first place - that is the trick of business

As for predictions I have already given advice to buy EUR CHF - until the 19th - and then only to sell by the 25th -

At that time, I remember - I believe one man - and if he had his head he would have closed the deal with a profit of 70 pips - before the collapse

I trade by the vibration of the market - according to the mathematical model - before that I used wizards + classic technical analysis with the indicator attached below

If you follow all of this you can make 20 pips a day in a stable manner - enough to become a millionaire in 2 years.

This is a kind of ideal vibration of the market

And those who like cycles will love this theme

artikul 28.05.2011 01:04

I read your posts - I do financial astrology myself - and the moon's influence on the financial markets is very strong - the general trend is 600 pips - the eu went down after standing at 20 and before 17 there was a full moon

People are biorobots - take the 20 second magic square number matrix test

http://www.xa-xa.org/magickub.html

Mixon777:

Biorobot people - here's a 20 second magic number square test on the matrix

http://www.xa-xa.org/magickub.html

I'm honestly shocked!!! No matter how many numbers I calculate it all adds up. That's how it would be in forex .

Mixon777:

And on the extrapolator, which lines to stick to?

Vlad72:

I'm honestly shocked. No matter how many numbers I calculate, it all adds up. That's the way it would be in forex.

Please - there was a table for AUD USD - high and low - news, analytics - all this crap - then how do you explain the tops on 03.05 = 11 and 27 on AUD USD?

Okay - the main thing is not to flatten the case - let there be at most 10 people - and why produce competitors - and why am I writing this?

Moderator - ban me for another week - the euphoria won't let me go.

Mixon777: Moderator - ban me for another week - the euphoria won't let me go.

You'll do fine, mikhail.

Let's do some work in your own thread. I'll move your last few posts to it. And you tell people more about these tables. Maybe some coders will come too, if they're interested.

Don't say anything about Williams, tell them about Gunn and his squares.

You agree?

Reason: