[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 351

Salavatka:

Here's the m30 divestment and so on

In this market you cannot enter purely according to all criteria, but you can always break-even

I will try to sketch an EA in January. I'll test it on the history.

strangerr:

Hanging bai?))) You'll lose someday on a trend move.

Maybe I will, but who hasn't lost? The one who started with 10 thousand at once, you can't lose there unless you play 50 lots

Shall we go? )

emotraid:

Maybe I will, but who hasn't lost? The one who started with 10 thousand at once, you can't lose there unless you play 50 lots at a time.

That's what I'm telling you - put your stops and don't move them. Some people have lost even more.

It gets easier by the hour :(

chepikds:
It doesn't get easier by the hour :(

I'll give you a little moral support:)

emotraid:

Maybe I'll lose? Who hasn't lost? The one who started with 10 thousand at once? You can't lose there unless you play 50 lots

I told you to follow the MM, put stops, eh(!)

emotraid:

Maybe I will. Who hasn't lost? The one who started with 10,000, you can't lose there unless you play 50 lots at a time.
Believe me, you can lose even with 10,000... I saw with my own eyes how one smart guy wanted to make money on gold... I told him: close it, you went the wrong way, and he said: No, it's OK... so he lost his ten grand in ten minutes...

margaret:
Believe me, you can get away with ten thousand... I saw with my own eyes how one smart guy wanted to make money on gold... I told him: close it, you're on the wrong side, he said: No, it's OK... so he lost his ten grand in ten minutes...
If you stand at more than 1%, you may lose, and if you can't see the direction, you will surely lose...

strangerr:

I'll give you a little moral support)):

I'm out of the market for now, I need to chase the moose away, I'm already getting the hang of it)))
Reason: