[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 21

Galina:

I don't want to explain anything.

It's long and pointless, and I'm sorry. What I say won't change anything anyway. Everyone has their own strategy, and what works for me does not necessarily work for you.

I have described approaches that I use to open positions, but nothing has changed.

We have to look for the rules, we have to look for the rules, but in reality we do it again and it may lead to another loss.

So forgive me, I won't repeat it.

Then what's the point for you in this thread... just to hang out? :)

Conclusions for the last 3 months:

1-й ..Manual trading isn't for me... I'm not psychologically ready.

2 ... the most comfortable time frame to trade from D1

seolink74:

Yeah, what else is the point of this thread?

You can share your opinion and listen to other people's opinions - that's the main thing, of course.

Galina

I'm sorry ))) the devil is on my mind))))))))

19.05. Forecast on H1 - blue (green last forecast H4) (target for the EUR is 1.4040, there will be no break down from 1.4000 (I think the upper target 1.51 has not been breached)

5 minutes to go.

ECB President Mr Trichet's speech

Tantrik:

19.05. Forecast on H1 - blue (green last forecast H4) (target for the EUR is 1.4040, there will be no break-down from 1.4000 (I think the upper target 1.51 has not been breached)

Do we have to go down?

seolink74:

Conclusions for the last 3 months:

1 ...manual trading is not for me... not ready psychologically.

2 is the most comfortable timeframe to trade from D1

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page456. I have read the threads of the forums where Galina is looking for investors - no matter what they say - she writes there.

Conclusion: disappeared from eurowmarket in the autumn of 2010. - For some unknown reasons, the market is totally screwed (and there is a lot of chattering going on).

i got a lot of chatter here as well (up and down), of course forecasts have a probability (% - profitable) no one disputes (but i have no trust in predictions, talk about the system)

Tantrik:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page456. I read the threads of forums where Galina is looking for investors - no matter what they say - she writes there.

Conclusions: it disappeared from eurowetka in autumn 2010. - The avalanche trade - now here (another mission) for well-known reasons - is a complete failure with half of it (and there is a lot of chatter).

If you do not know anything about the avalanche, you may have to give it to me, but I do not know what to do and how to react.

Well, not about the system as a whole, but at least based on what she draws conclusions about price movements (pivot points)

andreika:

5 minutes to go.

ECB President Trichet's speech

Is it playing anywhere online?

IDLER:

Does it have to go down?
If it breaks through 1.42, it could go straight down - triangle now.
Reason: