end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 65

NYROBA:

I am not violating the Rules of the forum. May I ask why you deleted my post with a forecast on the v.p. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY?

p.s. I want to ask you as a professional and a moderator I respect: Do you have some personal grudge against me?

A grudge? No. You're just annoying.

NYROBA:

I am not violating the Rules of the forum. May I ask why you deleted my post with a forecast on the v.p. USD/JPY, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY?

p.s. I want to ask you as a professional and a respected moderator: Do you have some personal grudge against me?

There are no personal grudges. The answer is simple - you are using a forum on mechanical trading systems, in particular in the MKL language, to advertise your obscure, worthless predictions that have nothing to do with mechanical trading systems or the MKL language, and what's more, many forum members find these predictions baffling, to put it mildly -

Mischek : Do you have a personal grudge? No. You're just annoying.

The logic is simple.

- if you publish forecasts there should be results of these forecasts.
- If you don't do it, you won't post it either.
- If you continue to post meaningless and unconfirmed forecast pictures, they will be deleted.

Итак

- one post. one forecast.
- After the publication we are waiting for confirmation of the forecast.
- then a new forecast.

If you want to publish forecasts more often, you should publish intraday forecasts.

So again, not just for you, but for all forum members

NYROBA:

My calculations show that the v.p. EUR/USD might correct before going further up towards the price range 1.4050-1.41

at least to the strong 38.2% support price level of 1.36, this area is highlighted in yellow fill.

The branch will not be continued until this forecast has been verified.

eurusd came to 1.41... ))

NYROBA: eurusd came to 1.41... ))

I see you are a great master of twisting ))))

NYROBA:

Give me the link where you posted the first chart

NYROBA:

Nice pictures, it's a pity it's post-facto), in the tester probably)))

And what about 1.36?

NYROBA:

so, what's your next prediction?

chepikds:

Nice pictures, just a pity it's post-facto), you must have done it in a tester)))

What about 1.36?

No, not in the tester, it's photoshop.

Try to shift the chart in the terminal so that its end was in the middle of the screen, will it work?

Here is the second screenshot, it is a real shift, and the first one is just photoshopped, as well as the direction of open positions.

Europa:

No, not in the tester, it's photoshop.

Try to move the chart in your terminal so that its end is in the middle of the screen, will it work? Not for me

Easily, just as retroactively, through the tester:

Reason: