end of 2011. - Beginning of the second wave of the crisis - page 56

ULAD:

You are thinking on a grand scale, Alexey. Are you aiming for Kudrin's place?

No I don't, I wouldn't advise anyone to hold Kudrin's chair at this point in time.

At this point in time, the position could go down in history as "Kirienko "98".

NYROBA:

The Ruble vs Dollar forecast was made and freely available online 2 years ago, https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133560/page46

The interesting thing is that price has been moving along a "pre-set trajectory" from one golden section of a Greater Order wave to the golden section of a Lesser Order wave for these 2 years.

p.s. News influences the angle of the trend, i.e. price either accelerates or slows down on the way to the golden section of the wave.

Alexei, how should I understand your forecasts?

if you have ALL of them built on "if it breaks the level will go "there" and if it bounces will go "wrong"?

After two years they ALL turn out to be correct. It's a great self-deception in spite of

A large collection of prediction screens.

Successful trading does not require self-affirmation. Is there another purpose here?

ULAD:

It's a great self-delusion in spite of

When you write about Niroba, "self." - unnecessary.

ULAD:

Alexey, how do you want to understand your forecasts,

if ALL of them are based on "if it breaks through the level it will go "there", and if it bounces it will go "wrong"?

After two years, they ALL turn out to be correct. It's a great self-deception in spite of

A large collection of prediction screens.

Successful trading does not require self-affirmation. Is there another purpose here?

The law that I discovered, gives a complete understanding of the mechanisms of the world economy. With the help of this law, it is possible to predict in advance the beginning and the end of any crisis, long before it starts. On the basis of this data, it is possible to simulate the scale and consequences of the devastation after a crisis. Accordingly, a number of appropriate measures can be taken in advance to minimise the negative consequences.

Crises, unfortunately, cannot be avoided, it is necessary to prepare for them and calmly wait them out.

p.s. This is not pipsing through DCs, there are other Categories. ;о)

NYROBA:

The law I discovered gives a complete understanding of the mechanisms of the world economy. Using this law, it is possible to predict in advance the beginning and the end of any crisis, long before it starts. On the basis of this data, it is possible to simulate the scale and consequences of the devastation after a crisis. Accordingly, a number of appropriate measures can be taken in advance to minimise the negative consequences.

Crises, unfortunately, cannot be avoided, it is necessary to prepare for them and calmly wait them out.

Now that's more interesting.

Haven't heard anything about Zakon before. Shed some light on it.

PapaYozh:
When you write about Niroba, "self." - is redundant.

Misunderstanding the question does not mean that the question does not exist at all. ))

ULAD:

Now this is more interesting.

Haven't heard anything about Law before. Shed some light on it.

I have structured all information related to investing, including a description of the law under which all financial markets operate.

This information is freely available on our website in the Training section, the link to the website is in my personal account.

ULAD:

Now that's more interesting.

Haven't heard anything about Law before. Shed some light on it.

i will not be surprised if next year we hear that he also invented Fibo )))

NYROBA:

I have structured all information related to investing, including a description of the law under which all financial markets operate.

This information is freely available on our website in the Training section, the link to the website is in my personal account.

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... Is this the forex business again?

By the way, there is nothing worthy there.

This branch serves as an advertising springboard.

NYROBA:

The law I discovered gives a complete understanding of the mechanisms of the world economy. Using this law, it is possible to predict in advance the beginning and the end of any crisis, long before it starts. On the basis of this data, it is possible to simulate the scale and consequences of the devastation after a crisis. Accordingly, a number of appropriate measures can be taken in advance to minimise the negative consequences.

Nothing to pay for the iPad? Run out of money again? Neuroba, your red hair will soon get worn out and you'll just get beaten up. Too bad time is short...
Reason: