[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 425

Mixon777:

2 The Wave - heavy attacking technique is underway ! ) Perfect when you see the candle being drawn )) in front of your eyes

Mixon For determining horizontal levels which wave do you put on?

Mixon777:

Give me a date or number for EUR JPY - EUR USD I will show you that cycles have pullbacks, cortexes and sub waves at a certain price and time ! )))

25 July 2042 - will that date do? )))))

Oxide:
Mixon For determining horizontal levels what wave are you betting on?

Gunn levels based on perfect order of numbers - Q9 -

Martingale pays off.

I am saving for the plane - I wish Galina were here - it would be good for her))

I closed my position on Audi - No way it is that clear!)

6 levels, 180 degrees - pullback 90 degrees ! ) all stacks with martin profitable - I just want to drain a little bit of real money to see how the market cheats, but this week all stacks profitable

Mixon777:

See for yourself - hit the level and down ! Profit already.

Give me the date or date of the EUR JPY - EUR USD and I'll show you that the cycles have pullbacks, cortexes and sub-waves at a certain price and time! )))

I wouldn't like to believe it myself but it works on all liquid pairs

Qui

It's nothing new. Some people call it resistance level, others call it Ghana, and the martin principle is as old as the world

Oh what the pound is doing walnut pinball is in full swing, loks are bursting with profits...

Mixon777:

Gunn levels based on perfect order of numbers - Q9 -

Martingale pays off.

I am saving for the plane - I wish Galina were here - it would be good for her ))

I closed my position on Audi - No way it is that clear!)

6 levels, 180 degrees, rebound 90 degrees ! )

I used to pile the lowest price (Low wave) into it and follow the levels, but I gave it up for some reason

Mixon777:

So I'm saving up for a plane, fellow officers.)

don't listen to anyone and keep playing the demo. ( and in general, fuck it up all over the branch....)

Oxide:

I used to put the lowest price (Low wave) into it and go through the levels, but I gave it up for some reason

And what's the indicator ? almost close to a hannah

Mixon777:
And what's the indicator? It's almost close to the hannah.
What indicator? it's all by hand...

Tantrik:
don't listen to anyone and keep playing the demo. ( and in fact, fuck it up all over the thread ....)
Are you an idiot? Tell me the truth? I am doing this to make a profit by buying a demo? No offence - I am not proving anything - the same thing everywhere!
Reason: