Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 114

Avva:
Sorry, but I don't work with gold.

Thank you for that at least. I hope your predictions work. (Especially about 1.30)

Thanks in advance.

Solve the euro to 33) and then to 1.3)

I have a question about Gunn's square 9. Has anyone done such a study:

For simplicity, we take fractals. We choose any fractal. After it we take for example 8 more fractals located above. On Gann's square mark 1 chosen square as a starting point, and then choose increments for date and time so another 8 should be as close as possible, and ideally even lie on x and +. Then, from the date of the last selected fractal, we look for the price that lies at x or + - it will be an important point for the future fractal.

I just wonder if such a study is worthwhile in principle or maybe someone has already done it and there is no point in reinventing the wheel.

andreika:
Excuse me, may I ask your opinion on gold based on Gunn.
Because for some reason it doesn't want to grow. Thank you.

Should it be?

Just off the top of my head

It's time for Gunn's gold adepts to write a manual.

Skydiver:

I have a question about Gunn's square 9. Has anyone done such a study:

For simplicity, we take fractals. We choose any fractal. After it we take for example 8 more fractals located above. On Gann's square mark 1 chosen square as a starting point, and then choose increments for date and time so another 8 should be as close as possible, and ideally even lie on x and +. Then, from the date of the last selected fractal, we look for the price that lies at x or + - it will be an important point for the future fractal.

I just wonder if such a study is worthwhile in principle or maybe someone has already done it and there is no point in reinventing the wheel.

You are trying to cross price and time by taking 8 as the basis (incremental). From what considerations?

Silent:
You are trying to combine price and time, taking 8 as the base (increment). For what reason?

Just interested in different tests of the possibilities of Gann squared. 8 is taken as the number of lines coming from the centre (x and +).

I would like to see how interesting this method can be from the other side, so to speak. After all, Gunn himself didn't leave anything meaningful in case you come across something meaningful.

Skydiver:

Just interested in the different tests of Gunn's square capabilities. 8 is taken as the number of lines coming from the centre (x and +).

I would like to see how interesting this method can be from the other side, so to speak. After all, Gunn himself didn't leave anything useful in case you come across something meaningful.

I see. While you're trying to measure the speed of tap water with a ruler.

On the highlighted one, yes, it's unfortunate. Apparently, that's what he's famous for.

On methods - read Mikula, Ferrera. For starters http://forex-markets.ru/gann/mikula-square9-ru.doc

My prediction

and the result.

Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

My prediction

and the result.

Regards, Alexander.

Where to next, alexander??? Isn't it time to correct to 1.32????

andreika:

Where to next, alexander???Isn't it time to correct to the 1.32 area????

First target is approximately 1.32 or the pink resistance line.My main forecast on the previous page.

Regards, alexander.

Reason: