Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 84

strangerr:

Of course I do, nothing is perfect)))
And may I ask which one? )

kaln82:
The software gave these data, of course it needs to work and find the normal dates
What kind of software?

strangerr:

Each timeframe has its own min and max.

Try it, there you can select a timeframe both for finding the low of the main one and for finding the vibration. There are comments at the top of the chart for the price of the low and the price of the vibe.

Re-posted the timeframe in the comments

Files:

Martingeil:

Try it, there you can select a timeframe both for finding the low of the main one and for finding the vibration. There are comments at the top of the chart on the price of the low and the price of the vibration.

Thank you, I will try it.

Martingeil:

Try it, there you can select a timeframe both for finding the low of the main one and for finding the vibration. There are comments at the top of the chart - price of low and price of vibration.

I understand there are three parameters:

Low 1, High 1, Low 2, where Low 1 is the bottom, High 1 is the top before the pullback and Low 2 is the bottom of the pullback.

robi11:

My understanding is that there are three parameters:

Low 1, High 1, Low 2, where Low 1 is the bottom, High 1 is the top before the pullback and Low 2 is the bottom of the pullback.

I have only made the main lines of the stranger, there is a lot of them, it just goes the distance of vibration, and that's all, like on the screenshot.

1 low the main line then 1 vibrations take this distance and add on subsequent levels, if the author clarifies, perhaps I will do what he hand-draws...

Martingeil:

I made only basic lines at stranger there are many, there is just a distance of vibration, and all well as on a screenshot at him.

1 low basic, then 1st vibration, take this vibration distance and add on subsequent levels I understand, if the author will explain, maybe I will do what he draws with his hands...

The idea is to get two vibrations: one is the main vibration and the other is auxiliary and the coincidence of these two vibrations will mean the end of the trend.

robi11:
The trick is to get two vibrations, one primary and one secondary, so to speak, and the coincidence of these two vibrations will mean the end of the trend.
I get it, let the author look at the first part correctly, if so, I'll put the second vibration there, it's no big deal, I'm just used to doing things in stages...

Martingeil:
Got it, have the author look at the first part right, if so, I'll put in the second vibration there, it's no big deal, I'm just used to doing things one step at a time...

Right, you can add the second and angles that are done at the intersection of the time(vertical) lines and the main vibe. As said the idea is not mine, so I am not the author, it was discussed on one of the forums over a year ago, but where exactly I don't remember.

strangerr:

Right, you can add a second and angles that are drawn at the intersection of the time(vertical) lines and the main vibration. As said the idea is not mine, so I am not the author, it was discussed on one of the forums over a year ago, but where exactly I don't remember.
on the screenshot it is not clear where the second vibration is repulsed from itself I take it? That is, from the low of the pullback against the trend?
Reason: