Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 80

you rename the indicator to ZZ_FF_v4

Oh thank you, that helps.)

ZZZEROXXX:
you rename the indicator to ZZ_FF_v4

yes, that's right...

Resistance levels are something ) What about support levels? If I change it to -5, it draws downwards, but it draws from the low ;-)

robi11:
Something about resistance levels has worked out ) What about the support levels? If I change it to -5, it may draw downwards, but it only draws from low ;-)

I read the link again and understood that if the price is between levels, between them the high is resistance and the low is support.

The question is what to do when the price goes below the low, may be I should take the high and return to the cycle, I may think at my leisure ...

Martingeil, can you explain what the reference point is, the last knee of the zigzag or the previous one? Imho, looking at the last picture, it is correct to determine the levels of future movement from the previous oppositely directed one.

Martingeil:

I read the link again and understood that if the price is between levels, then between the levels the high is resistance and the low is support.

The question is what to do when the price goes below the low, maybe I should take the High and go back in the cycle, I may think at my leisure, maybe I'll come up with something else...

Yes, I mean we should add the development in the bear market, and the starting point would be the already formed high.

Martingeil:

I read the link again and understood that if the price is between levels, then between the levels the high is resistance and the low is support.

The question is what to do when the price goes below the low, maybe I should take the High and go back in the cycle, I may think at my leisure, maybe I'll come up with something else...

and it doesn't go in a loop.... switch to the next scale

I think I'm the only one who will make money on the pullbacks from the levels for the plane)))

I could herring martingale all week long -

I need a 500-point upward trend without a pullback. (I need it badly))) To prove the theory that nothing is everlasting! ) And at the same time I'll check the deposit for drawdown + adrenaline

i'm sick of 50 pips a day - can you prove it doesn't work ? it can't be that easy !

Martingeil:
What do you think of the sum of the price-time vectors?
Reason: