Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 41

Mixon777:

http://forex-markets.ru/gann/ferrera-s9-ru.pdf

Here read all about it !!!111111111111111 where it came from how it appeared why it works etc - in some religions it is allegedly a grail, the answer to all questions - the original source of all life, read it !

They don't have any logic, they can keep saying it works, the square itself is wrong and in my opinion Gann did not give a basis, he left only a vague theory, he just sold it to suckers while he got all the excitement and made everybody confused, nobody was able to repeat his successes after him.

All I understand is a 360 degree circle wrapped in a spiral square, all the logic lies in the square, dates or degrees is yet to be discovered......

Martingeil:

Yes all this has been read for a long time, only there is no logic, you can keep claiming that it works, the square is not the same and in my opinion Gann did not give a basis, he left only a vague theory, rather he shoved it to suckers while the excitement was on his behalf, all confused that after him nobody was able to repeat his successes, even after reading his entire theory there is no trader who would be like him to suggest future movements and trade in it.

All I understand is a 360 degree circle wrapped in a spiral square, all the logic lies in the date square or degrees it remains to be seen......

Yeah, you think it's that easy, why am I not 1,000 times richer than you?

Here read the article and think with your head - like me)

http://forex-markets.ru/gann-ticker.html

361=19*19. Could this be where the dog is buried?

Mathemat:
361=19*19. Maybe that's where the dog is buried.

Yes! I would have thought of a ferret, but she's a barker!

Forecast for GBP JPY goes up - if pairs to JPY go the same way it is a general forecast as for EUR JPY - GBP JPY and USD JPY

And so the basic idea - 27 will be the peak and the reversal - no matter what it is, the main thing is to have a visual top

Mathemat:
361=19*19. Could this be where the dog is buried?
No, it may as well be 17*17=289 also square 8, the number 361 itself does not fit 360 think the number should be in the square 9, equal to 360 degrees and corresponds to the closed, there is a zero, which either was removed Gunn specifically, or ........., the unit in the centre does not give any coordinate it should not be in the centre, otherwise the meaning of the unit is not clear what it gives while in the centre, and the circle circle is broken. Imho, thinking aloud....

If you insert zero then you get a coordinate axis centre has zero in fact it is y and x from zero 9 squares to either side of the edge of the square, yes and 360 is already consistent with logic now you need to figure out what to insert there as you go here is pure geometry.....

All the mystical calculations show that this is the right square )))) Why? ))) It takes a long time to explain ))))

You can read it, I've seen it on a forum, but what does it give...

Martingeil:

Lunar day is not enough, it is more difficult to calculate, there is no function that would show what today is the lunar day (it can be added to indicators to be like an indicator)

Here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133558/page34 is a Moon indicator, you can pull the calculation from it.
Reason: