Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 5

M 5 has already worked downwards. Now down M 15 should give a pullback (to about 1490) and we should look for an entry point there

The euro debt is in the same situation. If not, let me know and I will write when to enter.

1 SSRC you can use it to make north and south trades on M5 M 15, don't ask questions in person. I have no time to answer. with M30 and beyond there is a need for a big one.

Fartowiy:
The situation is the same for the euro debt. If not, let me know and I will post when to enter
I don't get it... I suggest to formalise the algorithm and if everything is so unambiguous (there is a clear vision) - write an EA, otherwise "M 15 EMA 8.26 is also preparing a perisection. Second confirmation."... everyone can interpret it differently

grad_st:
I don't get it... I suggest to formalise the algorithm and if everything is so unambiguous (there is a clear vision) - write an EA, otherwise "M 15 EMA 8.26 is also preparing a perisection. Second confirmation."... everyone can interpret it differently

I work by the signals I get from the indicators. If you work at M 15 (for example) then do the entry with 15 min candle. After crossing the EMA 8.26. But as the main trend is downwards at M 15 will not be confirmed. This is why I work with gold, as with the right entry 50 - 100 pips.

Grad_st are mostly beginners here. What is the use of showing them different theories, charts, etc. First they need to learn how to use a small one. And then they should learn to use a big TF. Mostly 500 dollars. So, from which TF they should work?

grad_st:
I do not understand... I suggest to formalize the algorithm and if everything is so unambiguous (there is a clear vision) - write an EA, because "M 15 EMA 8,26 also prepare for pericep. Second confirmation."... everyone can interpret it differently

Well as I understand it (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. USSR M5 on the closing candle is higher than the previous one.

2. USSR M15 has crossed -0.75 from the bottom to the top by the close of the candle.

3. EMA8 and EMA26 are getting closer (SMA26[1] - EMA8[1] > SMA26[0] - EMA8[0] )

4. The first target is EMA200 on M5.

5. Rebound: A candle closed below EMA8 on M5 - a pivot to the high candle.

Something like this I guess... But it will probably be more reliable if we use the crossing of the bars. If we can talk about reliability on M5

no it's not. the ssr is based on a diwer. before H1 and above H4 the situation is different. AND M 5 M 15. You can trade without EMA without MAGD at all. Indices and EMAs are just for confirmation. It is very difficult to explain in written form. Call me on Skype. I will show you.

Fartowiy:
Grad_st is a beginner here. As for the aforementioned, I do not think it would be a good idea to use all possible scenarios, especially when one has a large timeframe and no one has to do anything else. And then to hold the big TF. Mostly 500 dollars. So, from which TF they should work?

I'm also a beginner (although I've been in forex for 5 years), but I'm a programmer and I've been looking at your posts and signals for a long time. I'm a beginner too (5 years in Forex), but I'm a programmer and i've been eyeing your posts for a long time.

grad_st:

I'm also a beginner (although I've been in forex for 5 years), but I'm a programmer and I've been looking at your posts and signals for a long time. I'm a beginner myself on M5 and i don't see anything wrong with it. and on a 20$ depo....

I have positions with the pound from may 02 and with may 03. And in between I withdraw profits. I wish I could write a robot for the cssr :)))
Reason: