"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 9

/*spam, decompile*/ copier, use it comrades!

/*spam*/.

I found a copier like this on the internet (attached to the post).

P.S.

There are sources (except dll-cases). For beginners I do not advise to change source code, because I know from my own experience, how complex code should be done, if the ripper should be able to reset lots proportionally. I am currently completing it myself - a couple of functions are left. And I would like to post it here, but I can't - I'm writing it to order.

Files:
kopirowshik.zip  465 kb

There's also a copier in the codebase here

and google too :)

sergeev:

There's also a copier in the codebase here

and google too :)

It's better to try everything and then say whether it's suitable or not.

here's another copier

Files:
kopirmt4.zip  1581 kb

It's a good topic.

Does it charge for the use of other people's intelligence?

If it does, it's not worth it...

I'm willing to continue the thread, even with my own real-time stats, I'll finish it for free in that case...

redesigned deal copier

We will install and configure it for you for free - all you need is a turnkey solution!

And there will be tech support, unlike all the free deal copiers, which can screw up at any time, which will sell your account or even stop working at best.

Files:
kopirmt4.zip  2559 kb

Look for it at Sanka's... he had an owl that used to click like clockwork... I love it...

I recently discovered a curious application of the copier for MetaTrader5. If you run an EA on each master account and copy positions to one target account, you can achieve the same effect as running all EAs on one account without using a virtual order manager. The copyer generates in memory the aggregate position of all experts and maintains it.

Reason: