What's not the Grail? - page 2

IgorM:

Well then, good luck to you - you have already invented the Grail, I understand the invention of the perpetual motion machine and finding the square of the circle are next

SZS: Have you ever thought, what would be if there was on white world at least one person who could take 10 pips a day of profit without losing?
I know such people...:-))) it's Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki...

Let's be specific - you claim it's all bullshit...a week ago I claimed the same thing...did some digging...found something...

You don't think it's worthy of attention...? the topic isn't worth a sucked egg...?

If there is no influx of fresh brains, I think trading as a movement will die on its own...

Tangled photons have long been considered post-factum, (over six sigma)...ultra-reliable data encryption systems have long been based on this

(more than multi-billion dollar projects... )... correlations are quite observable... why no similar mechanism here...? well, why...?

that's what I asked the programmers... a good programmer doesn't see the real basis of the signals he uses to build his algorithms...

am I wrong...?

zoritch:

If there is no inflow of fresh brains, I think trading as a movement will die by itself...

It will not die, especially since they promote the axiom: mathematicians and programmers are the worst traders =)

as for the sb, apart from the screenshot, will there be anything else? at least demonstration trades for demobucks ;)

zoritch:

But I repent - I got a little excited...a lot of ten...I'd like to get a grip...:-))

let's reduce by a factor of ten...

Well, go ahead and reduce it and post the report. It won't change the recovery factor though, it'll be around 2.

IgorM:

It will not die, especially since they promote the axiom: that mathematicians and programmers are the worst traders =)

As for the subject, apart from the screenshot, will there be anything else?)

the yearly runs gave two huge drawdowns... the good news is that they're all Friday runs...

i will watch... but still fun...? :-)))

zoritch:

I'll be watching... but it's still fun...?:-))

Put at least 100 quid in the account - it'll be even more fun, I'm serious.

Mathemat:
Well, go ahead and shrink it and post the report. Although it won't change the restoration factor, it will be about 2.

What if FV=10? Or more...in 3 years?

I just don't want to embarrass myself by asking without a stateman.

due to the fact that I am only a dummy and the algorithms are still crude...a year's run takes 12 hours...it is easier for me to die...:-))

zoritch:

...a year's run takes 12 hours...I'd rather die...:-))

So what's the problem?
Reason: