Euro Rat - page 11

I don't know, Barabashkin pulls normally, don't inflate the profit, so that he doesn't gain too much... add pauses on the move, cover losses in time, as always and at all times and graals... nothing in the world is perfect...

Сергей Криушин:

I don't know, Barabashkin pulls normally, don't inflate the profit, so that he doesn't gain too much... add pauses on the move, cover losses in time, as always and at all times and graals... nothing in the world is perfect...

The problem is always with hanging unprofitable positions.

Vladimir Karputov:

The problem is always with unprofitable positions.

Yeah, that's always the problem with TC after a 1 -2 pivot... So I try to filter with 2 large step orders along the trend with delayed execution, but I have to set small profit... If they are trending, they still open too much, but if they have too much profit, they don't have enough time to open before reversal and hangs...

Сергей Криушин:
Yeah, that's always the problem with TC after a 1 -2 reversal... So I'm trying to filter with 2 pauses with big step along the trend with delayed execution, but I have to put small profit... If they are trending, they still open too much, but if they have too much profit, they don't have enough time to open before reversal and hangs...

I have other things on my mind. I did a statistic on the repetition length distribution of the same bars (statistics of bar series distributions):Statistics of candles. And this is what I got:

On the "X" axis the series are plotted - i.e. series "-5" means five consecutive bearish bars and series "2" means two consecutive bullish bars:

AUDCAD,H1. 1200 bars

Figure 1. AUDCAD,H1. 1200 bars.

So a series of bars with the length of one bar (bears or bulls) is the vast majority of all other series. It means that in the overwhelming majority we have such a picture with a very high probability: the next bar will be opposite in direction to the current bar.

Vladimir Karputov:

So, "EURUSD" symbol,M15, a "Sell" signal has been received:

So far the description is correct: AUDUSD and NZDUSD above the iMA, and USDCAD and USDJPY below the iMA. Let's see what happens with this position, let's say after 10-30 bars ...

not a sell but a buy ... AUDUSD and NZDUSD up from the iMA and USDCAD and USDJPY down from the iMA. it means the eurik is up - this is the first

Second - (this is not for you) the signal is not available because it is not needed anymore ...

third - work in progress - learn 5 ...

I think that the pairs should be traded separately ... like this

Here is a screenshot of 16 currency pairs working in pairs

this system surprised me a lot - look for yourself - the starting deposit of 5 000 , one week of trading, plus the first few days of pair selection ...

uy

add here the fact that I closed the orders I was unable to trade on Friday night (in minus)

i had a lot of fun ... i had a lot of fun with these pairs ...

and there about the pathos ... hehe ...

)))

p.s the signal has changed a bit - it works on two machines as seen on the screenshot ...

Fast0 = iMA (Curent[0],0,20,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
    Slow0 = iMA (Curent[0],0,20,0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,1);
    Fast1 = iMA (Curent[1],0,20,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
    Slow1 = iMA (Curent[1],0,20,0,MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,1);

elmucon:

Here's a screen shot of 16 currency pairs working in pairs

this system surprised me a lot - look for yourself - the starting deposit of 5 000 , one week of trading, plus the first few days of pair selection ...

on the basis of this experiment, it is possible to pick allies for the "envelope" trade although i liked it anyway ...

p.s the signal has changed a little - it works on two pairs, as seen on the screenshot ...

Good day! Can you tell a bit more about the system? As far as I understood you look at the correlated pairs and shift trade them, or am I wrong? Or, do you look at the correlated pairs and enter by the crosses formed by these pairs? Explain, please.

Gridcent:

Good afternoon! Could you elaborate on the system? As far as I understand, you look at correlated pairs and trade them on a shift, or am I wrong? Or, do you look at the correlated pairs and enter by the crosses formed by these pairs? Please explain.

the question is too complicated for me - I'm a bit slow ... )))

it works like this - you select two pairs that correlate well and trade only these two pairs by two scales and by coincidence of signals of these two pairs

trading depending on the correlation either in one direction or in different directions ...

then select other pairs using the same system ...

I selected so as not to repeat them - that is, out of 16 currency pairs of eurusd, only one - as well as all the others ...

The robot closes all pairs after reaching a predetermined profit ...

sometimes, some pairs were losing while others were gaining well... after a week of experiments, i threw one pair out and replaced it with another because it was losing all the time...

the screenshot shows the already exchanged pair, but the story has remained the same - as you can see the pair has made 30 lots and remained in the red...

profit on other pairs can be seen on the screenshot ...

ё123

elmucon:

It's too complicated a question for me - I'm a bit thickheaded ... )))

In short, it works like this - you choose two pairs that correlate well and trade only these two pairs using two scales and matching signals of these two pairs

we trade depending on the correlation either in one direction or in different directions ...

then select other pairs using the same system ...

I selected so as not to repeat them - that is, out of 16 currency pairs of eurusd, only one - as well as all the others ...

The robot closes all pairs after reaching a predetermined profit ...

sometimes, some pairs were losing while others were gaining well... after a week of experiments, i threw one pair out and replaced it with another because it was losing all the time...

the screenshot shows the already exchanged pair, but the story has remained the same - as you can see the pair has made 30 lots and remained in the red...

profits on other pairs can be seen on the screenshot ...

Thanks for the quick reply! And lots - is it a Cent account or a regular one? Just 30 lots is too much to bomb one pair in a week :)

elmucon:

Then the robot closes all pairs when it reaches a given profit...

And your robot closes all 16 pairs at once when it reaches profit? I see that you trade on m5, there will be a lot of flips there....

Gridcent:

And your robot closes all 16 pairs at once when it reaches a profit? I see that you trade on m5, there will be a lot of flips there....

my account is a standard one - not a cent account...

If i have reached the profit target, only pairs will be closed,

the same for the signal change in the trading direction ...

there are many flips. But that is why there are two machines with a time interval of 20 - there are less flips,

flips should occur to the ally - this doesn't always happen - one more "filter".

so we pick pairs - less flips, less total volume, more profit ...

and 30 lots and minus profit is exactly the indicator of flips and a signal that the pair "does not work".

and if only one of the pairs was traded, i would have lost everything - but the others would have traded for themselves and for "that guy" ...

Reason: