Which days of the week are good for trading

Good afternoon,

I've noticed from my small EA statistics that:

- 70% of losing trades occur on Friday

- Tuesday and Thursday are the most profitable trades

The Expert Advisor strategy is based on trend movement.

My question to Expert Advisors' readers: What are your observations about the best time to trade trends(day of week, time of day for currency pairs, ...)?

With my best wishes,

Vitaliy.

ru_chuzer:

Good afternoon,

- 70% of losing trades occur on Fridays

-

It's the ultimate grail. Blow on Fridays the other way.

ru_chuzer:

Good afternoon,

- 70% of losing trades occur on Friday

- Tuesday and Thursday are the most profitable trades

The Expert Advisor strategy is based on trend movement.

My question to Expert Advisors' readers: What are your observations about the best time to trade trends (day of week, time of day for currency pairs, ...)?

With my best wishes,

Vitaliy.

It's the astrologers who should be consulted.

paukas:
It's going to be a grail. Blow Fridays the other way.

It doesn't seem obvious to me. The market on Fridays can be such that trades will be unprofitable - no matter where you blow.

So far I've decided not to trade on Fridays and prepare for the week ahead...

ru_chuzer:

This does not seem obvious to me. The market on Friday can be such that trades will be loss-making - no matter where you go.

So far I've decided not to trade on Fridays and to prepare for the week ahead...

This is not the case. If a trade is losing and the loss is more than 2 spreads, there will be a profit on the flip. Arithmetic.

ru_chuzer:

It doesn't seem obvious to me. The market on Friday can be such that trades will be loss-making - no matter where you go.

So far I have decided not to trade on Fridays and prepare for the week...

Most of the time on Fridays there is a so called profit taking by traders - even if they expect the trend to go on, they close their positions before the weekend and on Friday the price goes in the opposite direction to the trend.

this also happens very often before the holidays

FAGOTT:

Most of the time on Friday there is a so called profit taking by the players - even if they forecast a continuation of the trend, they close their positions before the weekend and so the price goes against the trend on Friday.
Take the Eurobucks. There is no such phenomenon on Friday.

paukas:
It doesn't work like that. If a trade is losing and the loss is greater than 2 spreads, there will be a profit on a flip. Arithmetic.
This is if you reverse in time, then you make a profit, but in reality it's just a disappointment :)

leman:
That's if you time the deal, then there's a profit, but in reality it's a disappointment :)
No matter how you turn it around. It's still a profit.

paukas:
Take the Eurobucks. There is no such phenomenon on Friday.

You have to download the terminal, open the chart and look at it. I know it's hard, but I believe it will work.
Reason: