Dodge is the head ( or "give me a point of reference...").

I'll put in a good word for the stereo pictures again. It's useful. The eyes develop - the brain develops. It trains concentration. But that's not what I mean. I mean that in order to see a picture you need a "fulcrum". Catching such a point, you build up the entire image from it. Graphs are akin to that image. Akin to the falling symbols of a matrix, which for some is a cipher, for some an open book. But to "see" - in any case one needs a "fulcrum". Dodge became such a fulcrum for me. After it became clear in what direction to work - I searched a little. The search, to put it mildly, was stunned. I got nothing useful. Annoyed, I made a comparison:

I want to try and rectify the situation by paying closer attention to the dodge. Literally everything about a candle with the name dodge is interesting. Especially interesting are dodge transitions from one TF to another TF and the formation of dodges in different TFs by candles that are not themselves dodges. It is especially interesting to try to find the "most dodgeable dodge" among several dodges. It is especially interesting to formulate the philosophy and psychology of dodge by answering the question, is it true that dodge is the head of everything?

For your consideration: what is the difference between a Dodge and a rail? - It's just that in Dodge the peak was formed inside the candle, while in rails it happened to be on the time transition between two neighbouring bars.

i agree with the philosophy of the first sentences. my ava won't lie)

why did it (dodge) get attention and not, for example (trrr- random phrase generator...) the pin bar?

Candlestick analysis doesn't work, already discussed.

I won't say I've checked all the way through, but I'm inclined to believe that doji are completely absent on non-standard TFs created by the period converter, like H10 or D5

And if the bars are shifted in time by a few minutes - will the candlesticks work? - they (the candles) will change!

You need a time-independent approach.

"I think so" C

PS didn't see IgorM's post

DDFedor:

I'll put in a good word for the stereo pictures again. It's useful. The eyes develop - the brain develops. It trains concentration. But that's not what I mean. I mean that in order to see a picture you need a "fulcrum". Catching such a point, you build up the entire image from it. Graphs are akin to that image. Akin to the falling symbols of a matrix, which for some is a cipher, for some an open book. But to "see" - in any case one needs a "fulcrum". Dodge became such a fulcrum for me. After it became clear in what direction to work - I searched a little. The search, to put it mildly, was stunned. I got nothing useful. Annoyed, I made a comparison:

I want to try and rectify the situation by paying closer attention to the dodge. Literally everything about a candle with the name dodge is interesting. Especially interesting are dodge transitions from one TF to another TF and the formation of dodges in different TFs by candles that are not themselves dodges. It is especially interesting to try to find the "most dodgeable dodge" among several dodges. It is especially interesting to formulate the philosophy and psychology of dodge by answering the question, is it true that dodge is the head of everything?

Dodge is the first sign of a reversal if it is on high volume and the older the period the stronger the signal and the greater the potential for movement

sever30:

why it (Dodge) got the attention...

the assumption is that going in a certain direction, we don't know if we're going the right way, and this question makes us keep coming back to check if we're going the right way. where there's "no doubt", everyone goes "down the hill"... We shake ourselves at the bottom, climb, shake off, recover, choose a direction - and go again.

SergSV:
Dodge is the first sign of a reversal if it is on a large volume and the older the period, the stronger the signal and the greater the potential for movement
there is no profit to be made on it - there is nothing to hook the TS to.

joo:
there's no money to be made from it - there's nothing for the TC to get a grip on.
Medium term VSAs work on long periods, but it's not interesting to wait long for a signal

SergSV:
Dodge is the first sign of a reversal if it is on high volume and the older the period the stronger the signal and the greater the potential for movement
What are the volumes?
Reason: