New Forex - page 8

yosuf:

Good dancers can continue to dance to the tune of Forex, as they are apparently not prevented from doing so.

Let's put it this way.

So that we don't get into a fight with each other, you sketch out a project framework and we will polish it to the best of our abilities. I think a lot of people have something to offer, but not in the way it started. Move the conversation in the right direction.

ULAD:
I don't think you or anyone else is strong enough to change the rules. And why?

Someone has to start at some point and few rules will change, many will just vido change. Your last question disappointed me because you didn't understand that the new forex participants will come out of the stress, as they always have all their cash on them. And the market will never, under any circumstances, take them away completely, and with skillful asset management, they will only multiply.

ULAD:

Let's put it this way.

So that we don't get into a fight with each other, you sketch out a project framework and we will polish it to the best of our abilities. I think a lot of people have something to offer, but not in the way it started. Get the conversation on the right track.

This is what we are talking about, the relevant experts should be involved immediately, and I will, to the best of my ability, sketch out the framework of the project, thanks to the fact that I have a capable programmer.

yosuf:

Someone has to start at some point and few rules will change, many will just vido change. Your last question disappointed me because you did not realise that participants in the new Forex will come out of the stress, as they always have all their cash on them. And the market will never, under any circumstances, take them away completely, and with skillful asset management, they will only multiply.

... because they always have all their cash with them. That can only happen with street traders or in a demo account.

Yusufkhoja, you are planning a coup, no less. But I am afraid it will not be possible for individuals to do so in the foreseeable future (at least force majeure is required). Why not? Because none of the bankers (and they rule) will allow to break the system. By the way, there is one opinion that Libya is being bombed not only because of oil, but also because of attempts to replace the dollar in Asia with the gold (i.e. gold-backed) dinar.

ULAD:

... as they always have all their cash on them. This can only happen with street traders or in a demo account.

Now, apparently, it's not just at the bottom and not just there.

Cmu4:
Yusufkhoja, you are planning a coup, no less. But I am afraid it will not be possible for individuals to do so in the foreseeable future (at least force majeure is required). Why not? Because none of the bankers (and they rule) will allow to break the system. By the way, there is an opinion that Libya is being bombed not only because of oil, but also because of attempts to replace the dollar in Asia with the gold (i.e. gold-backed) dinar.

And we will start small and it will be profitable for the bankers themselves, because they will involve many times more participants in the new Forex, they will not have to lure anyone, all the cash will be in their turnover, the consumer market will be unloaded, prices will creep down because money will start working with redoubled energy, banks will be filled with live money, loans will become more accessible, production will increase, unemployment will decrease.

How can I be more tactful... Sir! Sir!

Did you take pills before you wrote?

What I'm asking is, there's a couple of options here.

1. You are really unhealthy and sincerely believe in purpura - summer is on the back burner, but you don't give a damn! // As long as it's spring, we're rulez!!!

2. You don't feel healthy and it's even worse - you feel like a demiurge, a creator.

Then - so: no way...

yosuf:

You don't have to send me to study economics, particularly pricing, because I have to inform you that I am the first person in world practice to have proposed an analytically and mathematically perfect formula for profit depending on the selling price of goods. which explains the existence and conditions for determining two break-even points and the only optimal selling price for goods which guarantees maximum profit in market conditions. These conditions are determined by the known methods by equating to zero, respectively, the formula itself and its prozvodstvuyu price and dispels the myth that it is more profitable to sell at the lowest price. (Proceedings of the scientific conference of IET TSUK, 2010). Now you must have seen an example.

The essence of the new Forex is as follows: It is known that now in Forex the real trading starts after you invest your hard-earned money, then in an extremely unstable environment you are offered to buy/sell, in which you can lose everything, the bait is the illusion of immediate profit, and everyone turns a blind eye to the possibility of loss. This begs the question, why should such an important act be performed in such a risky environment? You don't have a choice, because you are already trapped in the playing field. Until you're done, there's no turning back; it's rare that anyone leaves the pseudo-market in time.

In contrast, in the new forex, everything runs smoothly.

Where is the formula? Or the link to the materials of this conference? And what does the maximum profit mean, where is the limit of this maximum? And on whose works did you base your work on the miracle formula?

Where did you get the idea that the environment is not stable? And who proposes to perform such a brutal act (of buying/selling)? I personally choose myself when and how much volume to enter the market, after analyzing everything first. Maybe it would be better to change the brokerage company, that will not force you to buy/sell? Why do you have to go bust? You may make a profit, but not right away.

There is no new forex and there can't be.

What are you doing here? You need to prepare material for the Nobel Prize in Economics, with your wonderful formula, and not to work on forex, since you are losing. Think about it, maybe forex isn't for you. And if you need someone to teach you how to trade, you should have called the thread "Teach me how to build my TS and trade", I think you would have gotten a lot of useful information.

yosuf:

...dispels the myth that it is more profitable to sell at the lowest price.(Proceedings of the TSUK IET Scientific Conference, 2010).

Here is the result of a search on the link given:

Yusuf, please post here the material to which you refer in your message.

Reason: