New Forex

I get the idea that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not apply here. In a real market, when you sell a product at a low price, you sell a lot, but the profit will be less, i.e. there is a first break-even point. An attempt to increase the price leads to a decrease in sales and the profit made is only enough to cover costs and this second break-even point. between these two prices there is an optimum selling price, which provides maximum profit. Do any of these laws hold in Forex or other stock markets? Of course not. Here any amount of goods can be sold at any price, which contradicts the basic law of the market. Forex, as a child of the monopoly era, cannot but bear the imprint of its time. The seeming absolute liquidity of the goods, which you do not meet in the market conditions, is realized here. Therefore, we must first find out whether this is a market at all, and what laws of pricing should work here, and if there are no laws, then it is lawlessness, the market should be governed by the laws of supply and demand, which do not exist on the market. So I propose to invent a new forex with the signs of a real market, where it will be more interesting to trade. Let's try to formulate together the basic rules of the new market, as close to the real market as possible, the laws of formation of profit in which I have recently formulated depending on the purchase and sale price of goods, fixed and variable costs, and this pattern, true for the real market, will also operate within the new forex. I will try to make such a thread to thoroughly analyze everything and bring the future market closer to the real one. I propose to present my vision of the problem.

OMG...

Where can I sign up? )))

yosuf:

I have an idea that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not work here.

Forex (sometimes FX, from FOReign EXchange ) is a market for the interbank exchange of currencies at free prices (quotations are formed without restrictions or fixed values). Usually, the term Forex market (FX-market) is used. The term Forex is commonly used to refer to a mutual exchange of currencies but not the totality of currency transactions.....

Continued

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81

yosuf: to thoroughly weigh everything and bring the future market as close as possible to the current market.

There are no such scales, and no such money either....))))

yosuf:

I get the idea that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not apply here. In a real market, when you sell a product at a low price, you sell a lot, but the profit will be less, i.e. there is a first break-even point. An attempt to increase the price leads to a decrease in sales and the profit made is only enough to cover costs and this second break-even point. between these two prices there is an optimum selling price, which provides maximum profit. Do any of these laws hold in Forex or other stock markets? Of course not. Here any amount of goods can be sold at any price, which contradicts the basic law of the market. Forex, as a child of the monopoly era, cannot but bear the imprint of its time. The seeming absolute liquidity of the goods, which you do not meet in the market conditions, is realized here. Therefore, we must first find out whether this is a market at all, and what laws of pricing should work here, and if there are no laws, then it is lawlessness, the market should be governed by the laws of supply and demand, which do not exist on the market. So I propose to invent a new forex with the signs of a real market, where it will be more interesting to trade. Let's try to formulate together the basic rules of the new market, as close to the real market as possible, the laws of formation of profit in which I have recently formulated depending on the purchase and sale price of goods, fixed and variable costs, and this pattern, true for the real market, will also operate within the new forex. I will try to make such a thread to thoroughly analyze everything and bring the future market closer to the real one. I propose to present my vision of the problem.

yosuf, you are wrong... stock/financial markets are markets, and they, like the refrigerator and sausage markets, do not sell at a price that the market does not accept and do not buy at a price that the market does not offer... so all the market mechanisms, including supply and demand, are in place.

The author is right somewhere. There are some hints of a scam here. But that's my subjective opinion.

yosuf:

I think that Forex is not a market at all,

Of course it's not a rynag. It was invented by DT scammers.

yosuf:

Forex is not a market,

You can sell any amount of goods here at any price,

Sell my 10 mio euros for 15 mio quid, it's an easy amount for a fork. I'll pay you a good commission.

yosuf:

Forex is not a market at all,

You can sell any amount of goods at any price,

Anything from 1 cent to as much as $100? :)

Haven't you heard of BOJ interventions? When they were pushing down the exchange rate as much as needed.

Isn't it Friday? Anybody know?

)))

Friday, Friday. Yusuf has a lot of them...

It feels like not only the time has been translated, but also the day of the week ))))
Reason: