What is PRICE? - page 2

Trolls:

Any DT. can widen the spread any way it wants. instantly. and no one tells it. any price it wants...volumes if you use MT will not be noticed...

what is the question not clear?

But a sharp widening of spreads at the broker you can always check, there is a history of the exchange and it is unchanged...

Read more carefully, but I will say it again:

I'm not talking about Metatrader, I'm talking about algorithms (filters) with which DCs give out price and spread based on the stock market, for example for CFDs.

my opinion:

price is most likely point=(ask+bid)/2,not the last trade.

The main thing is that you do not need to do anything to stop the robbery, you do not need to do anything to stop it.

i don't know how lucrative it may be - so lucrative that the heart fails ((

sak120:

Read more carefully, but I will repeat it again:

I'm not talking about Metatrader, I'm talking about algorithms (filters) that are used by brokerage companies to give out the price and spread, based on the stock market, for CFDs for example.

when you read it carefully ... you want an answer ... I'm sys admin DickFX, we do so, we take the price from there ***** for 50 quid a month and send it to you ... with a 5 second delay, we take the best asc and best bid ...

Is that the answer you're looking for? No one will give it to you. Because it's a trade secret where the brokerage company gets quotes and what filters it uses. I recommend you to find the MT server settings. and see what it can do. Then network and think, I own this server...what am I going to do....a) with the one who is leaking....b) with the one who is earning (getting into my pocket)....

mansunny:

The "hackers" of the broker itself sending "their" price to the terminal (there have been cases).

Yes, in most cases it is the hackers who shape the price. This understanding came to me a long time ago when I noticed a strange thing: as soon as you open a long position the price goes down.

mansunny:

On the other hand big banks and governments who influence the price by force of will.

Yes. Also, psychics force the price. Especially on critical days. And they say it's the news.

mansunny:

This is a fundamental question. Actually, this is a good place to start all the discussions about Expert Advisors, scripts, trading systems, etc. But we are not used to getting into details and we just eat the price which the trading terminal gives us. We are not interested in WHO sends this figure and on what principles it is filled out. Without solving this issue, all trading systems look like buildings built on sand.

Absolutely right!

I've been trying to get my wife to learn the meat grinder for a long time. I can't understand how she manages to make mincemeat without this knowledge.

Lukoil's opening was abnormal and the DT filter (probably tied to volumes), I think, failed to cope. This problem is solved by waiting a few more minutes.

Similar situations happen all the time, only on a small scale

Trolls:

and you read it carefully ... you want to see an answer like ... I'm the sys admin of DickFX we do this, we take the price from there ***** for 50 quid a month, and we give it to you. with a delay of 5 seconds, we take the best asc and the best bid ...

Is that the answer you're looking for? No one will give it to you. Because it is a trade secret where the brokerage company gets quotes and what filters it uses. I recommend you to find the MT server settings. and see what it can do. Then network and think, I own this server...what am I going to do....a) with someone who is leaking....b) with someone who is making money (climbing into my pocket)....

I don't need to know their secrets, just discuss ideas for handling the stock market.

You can apply all the power of NFT (there is thousands of pages of maths already written there), but it may actually be very simple.

goldtrader:

Yes. Also, psychics force the price. Especially on critical days. And they say it's the news.

There are two groups of them. The white psychics are pushing up and the blacks are pushing down. All in cahoots with each other!

the price is how much you can buy now or sell the volume you need)))

paukas:
There's two groups of them. The white psychics are pushing up and the blacks are pushing down. All in cahoots with each other!

I mean, white and black leathers change periodically, don't they?

I couldn't figure out why the price was going up and down.

Wait! If it's in a conspiracy, it should stay there, shouldn't it?

Oh, man, I'm confused. Help me!

Reason: