FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 340

iIDLERr:

Listen, Ilya, Eidler, as a man, studies non-stationary chisper series. he sometimes sells his results because he likes good red wine and Jamison. Eidler's theories cannot be told in a forum format. I do not think that a diffur in partial derivatives and even non-linear can be understood by anyone. i'll let you in on a secret - i used to write them myself, i can't decide. but all my long term predictions win. the exception is kiwi, it's just emotions. what has the forum given me? idiot waves yesterday and fibonacci levels today? have i talked to people who have no money for cd? and there are quacks against stange, me, mifa.... who are you staying with?

H Very often such comments appear lately... I do not understand why... Everyone wants to raise himself above the other. Why? This is just a forum.

Nobody is forcing anyone to write ... it's easier to talk to the President than here)))

Zogman:

you try it )

and what's in return? your bullshit?

Here
Stranger is really handsome ...and a pig in a piggy way and a man in a soul ...Thank you.

stranger:
That's what I'm telling them. If I start telling "theory", it will be "War and Peace")
I'd listen to the theory if I had someone to talk to))) I promise - no war and peace)) Well, telling the theory of adler is probably really useless, and why// as far as I know from my 2 higher studies in economics (I'm not a mathematician), there are several methods of calculation only of partial derivatives, and there are probably many more...)))

azfaraon:

H There are so many comments like that lately... I don't know why... Everyone wants to put himself above the others... Why? It's just a forum.

It's not like anyone is forcing anyone to write ... it's easier to talk to the President than here)))

no my dear, i don't want to be easier, that's not what i was trained for. maybe you should be more difficult.

iIDLERr:
and what's in return? your bullshit?

I'll solve your problem.)

By the way, there's no time series, and the number series was probably your idea.

iIDLERr:
No, my darling, I don't want to be easier, I didn't study for it. maybe you should be more difficult?
Are you studying for me?)))) Strange talk))) You are studying for yourself maybe. You are not the kind that parents sent when they saw that the child was a lunatic... And I think people study to make life easier for them...

Evgenya1:
I'd listen to the theory, if there was someone to give it to me))) I promise - no war and peace)) Well, it's probably useless to tell you about the Adler theory, and why/as far as I know from my 2 higher studies in Economics (I'm not a mathematician), there are several methods of calculating only partial derivatives, and there are probably many more...)))
could have capitalized the proper names... with whatever formations there are... no derivatives...

azfaraon:

H There are so many comments like that lately... I don't know why... Everyone wants to put himself above the others... Why? It's just a forum.

It's not like anyone is forcing anyone to write ... Can't we be simpler ... It's probably easier to find a common language with the President than here)))

It's not that.

When people ask "how", "why" or "why" questions, you realise the answer will take up 100 pages or more of this forum. И? You say 'go read this and learn that' and the answer is 'woohoo, read and learn too. That's the end of the conversation.

The simplest thing, no one knows what volume and OIs are, but everyone watches them, silly.

iIDLERr:
could have capitalized proper names... with whatever formations... no derivatives...
...the cost of production... the main thing in my message was the desire to learn the theory, although I myself have read God knows how many, but still would not refuse! there you go. I didn't want to brag about my education or exaggerate anything. There's nothing to brag about, I know who I am and who you are!
Reason: