When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 26

Integer:
Dickface, aren't you sick of getting fucked up in every thread?

Screwed up at what? About the EMA, open a textbook if you don't believe the wiki.

P.S. Oh yes, almost no one here knows how to calculate correlation. But no one is able to talk constructively on this topic because it offends them.

hrenfx:
This dispute should have been resolved already here.

I think it should be looped in by repeatedly reading the same price plus some average value. The time is measured with GetTickCount() while making sure that no other processes are running on the wind. Integer has promised to do this part.

Integer:

What am I, your personal secretary?
Well, you promised to provide the code, no one pulled your tongue, but where is it?

Andrei01:

I think this should be looped in by repeatedly reading the same price plus some average value. The time is measured with GetTickCount() and care must be taken to ensure that no other processes are running on the system.

You understand that if iCustom works faster, the developers will laugh at themselves.

hrenfx:
Moreover, in most cases there is no indicator at all in third-party API

Here's the clue :) . It makes a lot of sense to have an indicator as an entity. It is no coincidence that almost all normal platforms have them.

Indicators are good.

If you don't want to hear it, don't listen.

TheXpert:

Here's the clue :) . It makes a lot of sense to have an indicator as an entity. And it is no coincidence that almost all normal platforms have them.

Indicators are a good thing.

I don't understand what you're figuring out. I don't think anyone has said that indicators are bad. Everyone is free to use what they like.

hrenfx:

You understand that if iCustom is faster, the developers will laugh at themselves.
So let them laugh, I don't feel sorry for them.

In fact, Dmitry is mouthing off, but it's not a fact that this is true in reality, but why not check?

In addition, he promised to provide the code of the Expert Advisor and we will only have to hook it up with an indicator.

Andrei01:
So let them laugh, I don't feel sorry for them.

In fact, Dmitri asserts that it is a mouthful, but it is not a fact, but why not check it?

In addition, he promised to provide the expert code and we only need to hook it up with an indicator.

You're shitting me! That's not what I promised!

Moderators, time to end this nonsense!

Andrei01:
Well, let them laugh, I do not feel sorry for them.

In fact, Dmitri asserts that it is a mouthful, but it is not a fact but why not check?

In addition, he promised to provide the code of the Expert Advisor and we will only have to hook it up using an indicator.

I have shown you the Expert Advisor code. Write a simple EA that simply returns the opening price. And test it.

Reason: