Trading on the price difference between two brokerage companies - page 8

zhuki:
Is it a file or a dll ?

Library file plus expert. Everything.... But why I still don't understand if this kind of trading can be done or not. There are two different opinions everywhere. You can and you can't. :-) Then let the DC clearly write that it is NOT OK to trade using different quotations. The only thing I have to do is to open my own brokerage company, make spreads on major pairs minimal and use such an Expert Advisor myself. I am in a panic... :-)

Thanks for the link. I liked this one: So maybe "Arbitrators" are not cheaters, but healers and they are needed? Like wolves that eat weak animals?

Isn't this DLL called M_Broker?

zhuki:
Isn't this DLL called M_Broker?

No. What is M_Broker?

There's a bunch of these around here, to compare quotes.

Just comparing quotes from the two terminals without trading, but with the source.

zhuki:

There's a bunch of these around here, to compare quotes.

Just comparing quotes from the two terminals without trading, but with the source.

Did you observe the trading process on the demo account? I gave access in the first post. There will be access for another week or two.

Dig into statistical arbitrage. It's a market earner.

hrenfx:

1. The fact is that, for example, in Currenex and HotSpotFXi, the same Goldman can deliver different feeds. And there is sometimes arbitrage between these feeds.

2. This is the reason why you won't see negative spreads in ready-made aggregators, although they often do. And the aggregator does not trade it in profit, but just does not let it be traded by clients so as not to get hit in the neck by their liquidity providers.

1. Sounds very strange and like Goldman is having trouble filtering out its own feed.

2. It's already happening. http://www.mbtrading.com/pricing.aspx

I have attached the archive with the expert. If anyone is interested. I think I have found the "suitable" brokers for each other. F o r I n v e s t (4 digits/spread for major pairs=1pips: AUDUSD=1, EURUSD=1, USDJPY=1, GBPUSD=1) vs F x O p e n (5 digits/spread floating). Copy the files into two terminals.

forinvest - not working site!!!

where experts?

Reason: