Crossover courses: how are they formed? - page 12

zhuki >>:

Для того чтобы посмотреть на разницу, да и поразмышлять осмелюсь предложить.

Эксперт на график на два разных счёта, а DLL к DLLам соответственно. Работает и в тестерах,но сами понимаете тестеры нужно синхронизировать.

Come on, everyone has their own tools for finding discrepancy. The problem is different. There is no discrepancy. =)

Try the link I posted on page 11 and then we'll discuss it further.

It's simple.

I don't want to run someone else's DLL. Yes, I'm paranoid. I don't understand why it's necessary to run someone else's closed code with extended rights to discuss an idea. Especially, you haven't even hinted at what approximate results I might see. That is, there is no motivation other than "run this shit".

The trouble of this forum is that almost all discussions that start with interesting ideas, then descend into PR for specific implementations of individual clever fellows, who are important not to discuss the idea (and find out whether there is fish or not), and to sell their handicrafts (I'm not talking about you).

wise:

I don't want to run someone else's DLL. Yes, I'm paranoid. I don't understand why it's necessary to run someone else's closed code with extended rights to discuss an idea. Especially, you haven't even hinted at what approximate results I might see. That is, there is no motivation other than "run this shit".

The trouble of this forum is that almost all discussions that start with interesting ideas, then descend into PR for specific implementations of some clever fellows, who are important not to discuss the idea (and find out whether there is fish or not), but to sell their handicrafts (I'm not talking about you).

chento perchento

Geronimo:

chento percenco.
А?

zhuki:

Try the link I posted on page 11 and then we'll discuss it further.

It's simple.

What is the DLL for?

gip:

What is the DLL there for?
Suggest another solution.

wise:

What's there to join?! Show me some results. Convince me that there are at least some fish there. =)

No fish: 'kitchen' technology

AlexSTAL:
No fish: "kitchen" technology

I don't want to offend you, but if you have failed, then why impose your opinion. I have a more positive opinion about it.

I agree that many brokerage companies do not allow this kind of work, but there are some that do it well. And there is a "fish". But this is a different conversation.

zhuki:

I don't want to offend you, but if you have failed, then why impose your opinion. I have a more positive opinion about it.

I agree that many brokerage companies do not allow this kind of work, but there are some that work quite well. And there is a "fish". But this is another conversation.

So! Stop! Where did I impose it?

I've shared my experience and that's it

Reason: