Trading on the price difference between two brokerage companies

Hello! I am interested in trading on price differences. But for a long time I can't find "absolutely" different brokers. So that the difference in quotes would be tangible. The thing is that the lag is mostly small. If somebody knows something - write.

Here is the access for demo account. Is it possible to do so at other brokers?

Login: 48948

Password: 8gkmewc

Attached below is a report from the account for EXACTLY one day, since I just started working recently.

Plus an archive with screenshots of the text.

Here's a question: if statistical arbitrage is "considered" an illegal way of trading, then why is it used in the Russian stock market? Or is it illegal what is profitable?

Files:
screenshots.rar  189 kb
statement.rar  30 kb

Tresk:
Broker: www.forex******.com
Why give a link to the broker's website? Just add the server IP in the first post.

Tresk:

You'd better put a picture here with a description, then we can think about it.

Tresk:

Hello! I am interested in trading on price differences. But for a long time I can't find "absolutely" different brokers. So that the difference in quotes would be tangible. The thing is that the lag is mostly small. If someone knows something - write.

c

They will not pay out the money earned through inter-dealer arbitrage. On the real.

The CFTCs Commission is flooded with complaints about brokerage companies - that simply do not pay out the funds earned in such a way.

And representatives of these dealers (including the initiators of the Commission) just openly declare on the board of KDFW with impudence - that they will not pay real money earned inter-dealer arbitrage

leonid553:

Stay away from this kind of trading. On the real.

The Commission CRDFM is flooded with complaints on brokerage companies - which simply do not pay out the money earned this way.

And representatives of these dealers just openly on the board of KDFWR brazenly declare - that they will not pay real money earned interdealer arbitrage

And here we may share the link.

Okay. - I'll go there tomorrow and find it.

leonid553:

They will not pay out the money earned through inter-dealer arbitrage. On the real.

The FFMC commission is inundated with complaints about dealing centers - which simply do not pay out the money earned this way.

And representatives of these dealers (including the founders of the Commission) just openly on the board of KDFMM, brazenly declare - that they will not pay real money earned inter-dealer arbitrage

How can a brokerage company determine that I am trading in parallel with someone else? Provided that I do not violate their rules and regulations.

zhuki:
How can a brokerage company determine that I am trading in parallel with someone else? Provided that I do not violate their rules and regulations.
I also wonder. Some kind of global conspiracy.

leonid553:

The FFMC commission is inundated with complaints about dealing centers - which simply do not pay out the money earned this way.

And representatives of these dealers (including the founders of the Commission) just openly on the board of KDFMM, brazenly declare - that they will not pay real money earned inter-dealer arbitrage

How can they know how it is earned?

I am not interested in this topic that I know

there is a sorting of the brokerage companies http://www.brokcompare.com/

by

there are also programs for detecting discrepancies.

zhuki:
I do not have any experience in arbitrage and I do not have any experience in arbitrage. I do not break their rules.

The lack of arbitrage experience is immediately apparent.

DC calculates an arbitrator by openings on short-term "peaks".

Reason: