Wave analysis fan club - page 16

chepikds:

Hi !!! ....

Hi! Haven't seen you in a while. Good to read you.

ZetM:

Hi! Haven't seen you in a while. Good to read you.
:-) so what about the markings?

ZetM:

Hi Misha, your prediction from 02.04.2011 is coming true... and what do the waves show next?

chepikds:
:-) so what about the markings?

Yeah, it's fine :-)), but it's a long way off. Weeks. I don't know how to look that far, as an option. If now the X-wave ends, i.e. the growth was just a correction and now the massive decline will start. Can it be? It is quite possible. And there is no need to look that far ahead. The structure of 200-500 points is forming, that is what we are working with.

margaret:
Hi Misha, your prediction from 02.04.2011 is coming true... and what do the waves show next?

Hi.! Glad to read you. It is not my forecast, but Dmitry Voznyi's. It is based on his judgement that the "Wedge" has been formed as the first wave in the 3rd wave and we are now in a correction. It is this correction that I am breaking it down into "bones" to trade... )))) No more. I have a not entirely positive attitude towards forecasts. Let analysts do that, and let traders do the trading...))

ZetM:

Hi.! Glad to read you. This is not my forecast, but Dmitry Vozny's. It is based on his judgement that the "Wedge" has been formed as the first wave in the 3rd wave and we are now in the correction. It is this correction that I am breaking it down into "bones" to trade... )))) No more. I have a not entirely positive attitude towards forecasts. Let analysts do that, and traders do that...))
I see. But the correction may form within a few days... Don't forget about FA... Tomorrow is the announcement of rates: yen, pound, euro... The euro, of course, is a tough case...

margaret:
I see. But a correction could take a few days to form... Don't forget the FA... Tomorrow is the announcement of rates: yen, pound, euro... The euro, of course, is a tough case...

Understood. Thank you.

Personally, I'm even interested. The structure is coming to an end, not much left. Whatever forms, everything should move in the first waves in sync, in the decline of the pair. We don't know what rates will be announced yet, but we know that the structure is ending and there should be a decline. Interesting...))

ZetM:

Got it. Thanks.

Personally, I'm even interested. The structure is coming to an end, not much left. Whatever forms, everything should move in the first waves in sync, in the decline of the pair. We don't know what rates will be announced yet, but we know that the structure is ending and there should be a decline. Interesting...)))

If you haven't read my posts on the trend thread ..., I'll say it again ....

Tomorrow is the 1.25% interest rate announcement and it's already priced in.... but everyone is waiting, after the rate announcement, for the ECB to comment on the next hike, i.e. how soon it will take place (May, June or September)... there is also the possibility that the rate may rise to 1.44% rather than 1.25%...

margaret:

If you haven't read my posts on the trend thread ..., I'll say it again ...

Tomorrow is the 1.25% interest rate announcement and it's already priced in... but everyone is waiting, after the rate announcement, for the ECB to comment on the next rate hike, i.e. how soon it will take place (May, June or September)... there is also the possibility that the rate may rise to 1.44% rather than 1.25%...

I see. I'm saying it's interesting to compare everything. Me, the decline, how deep, the structure will tell, but either way it turns out to be a decline in the pair. We'll see.

ZetM:

I see, I'm saying it's interesting to compare everything. Me, the decline, how deep, the structure will tell, but either way it turns out to be a decline in the pair. We'll see.
If they say the rate remains 1%, which of course is unlikely, but anything happens in life...we'll fly deep and no pullbacks... I can already see the restraining levels...
Reason: