EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1503

Zet:

This is the usual nonsense that abounds on the internet. It has nothing to do with wave analysis. He doesn't even know the basics ( notation of markup) doesn't assume what shape is forming to use the rules, etc. Don't go there....))))) If you want, I can send you the link to Prektor's site. You will learn a lot of interesting things, but you have to know English and pay a fee to enter.

Thank you, I have a lot of literature on Gunn in English, I'm reading, I'm fine with the language, but all his maths books make my brain fume)))

strangerr:

Thank you, I've got a lot of literature on Gunn in English, and I'm reading it now, I'm fine with the language, but all his maths is blowing my brains out)))

Got it. I did not get anywhere with Gunn, but I tried honestly and in good faith. So I'll ask you, if you don't mind.

Zet:

I see. I didn't get anywhere with Gunn, even though I tried honestly and in good faith. So I'll turn to you, if you don't mind.

Good, if I can get him all the way through)))

strangerr:

Good, if I can get through it in full)))

You will......)))) You're a persistent man.

Listen, how relaxing it is to wait, I wish Tuesday would come sooner. I looked it up, so much writing today, horror. I haven't written so much on any forum, I like to read more. A nightmare... )))))))

Zet:

I looked it up, so much writing today, horror. I haven't written so much on any forum, I like to read more. A nightmare... )))))))

And I love to paint...

Zet:

Can you handle......)))) You're a persistent man.

Listen, how relaxing it is to wait, I wish Tuesday would come sooner. I looked it up, so much writing today, horror. Haven't written so much on any forum, I like to read more.Nightmare...)))))))

write the link you promised strangerr

Ekonom:
write also the link promised to strangerr

http://www.elliottwave.com/traders/

thanks that we don't have a set in the waves yet, after the run is left, right? what do you think?

Ekonom:
thank you, that we do not have a set of waves yet, after the run remained, right? what do you think?

I'm working out the plane now. If I am not mistaken and it is it, there is (5) {micro-2} of [5] of c of (b) left , but it may not update the maximum, i.e. it has the right not to be more than (4) micro-2 .

It could lengthen into (v) intermediate (intermediate), but that is unlikely, but the momentum has worked out. (Subjective opinion).

If you are seriously interested in the wave, here is a table of wave statistics, it won't be superfluous.....))

Reason: