EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 555

But the stretching of the v wave itself may indeed somehow miraculously lead to Strangerr's target of 1.43, but I have little faith in that.

But it's a real possibility.

Noterday:

But the stretching of the v wave itself may indeed somehow miraculously lead to Strangerr's target of 1.43, but I have little faith in that.

But it's a real possibility.

It's been a long time since I posted a forecast on the scan machine and here's the result, no comments... We'll check it in a month.

SEVER11:

Haven't posted a scan machine forecast in a while and here's the result, no comment... We'll check back in a month.

At 45 I can still believe it, but not at 48.

Wedge in wave 4.

As much as this wedge turns out to be the first wave of the fall, for now it is an alternative, but it is worth considering, in general, I would not get into buying any more. We are already at the ceiling... Anything could happen.

SEVER11:

Haven't posted a scan machine forecast in a while and here's the result, no comment... We'll check back in a month.

did he ever tell you the truth?

basile:
Did he ever tell you the truth?
Not just once, but many, many times ... :0))

SEVER11:
not just once, but many, many times ... :0))
what is the shaitan machine? how does it predict trajectory?

Unemployment rises again in america

I wonder what kind of currency this car likes more than what you feed it

Noterday:

Wedge in wave 4.

As if this wedge turned out to be the first wave of fall, for now it is an alternative, but it should be taken into account, in general, I would not buy any more. We are already at the ceiling... Anything could happen.

This one fits in principle. Waiting for a pullback.

(About 10 days ago, I found the first 10 trends on the demo platform - I entered the trend with 400pp stops. Now I've checked what's there! - All are in the plus (EUR+150) as if a professional trader...)

Reason: