Wave analysis fan club - page 11

My expectations are for a few final downward throws in the pair (like a final double zig-zag), after which the rally should begin.

My expectation is that the EURUSD will continue to rise. The growth of the pair on 24.03.11, has formed a wave structure, which refutes the assumption of corrective properties. The structure is not finished, therefore, they, the expectations, are related to further growth of the pair. A breakdown of the key level 1.4106 cancels this pattern and expectations for the pair to rise. A break-down of the level of 1.4054 will confirm, the choice of the price, of the alternative variant, the pair's decline. The alternatives, will be provided by me in time.

P.S. A constructive dialog does not work. It all comes down to a monologue on my part and a simple prediction of the movement of currency pairs. Apparently, there is no interest in the wave.

ZetM:

P.S. There is no constructive dialogue. It all comes down to a monologue on my part and a simple prediction of currency pair movements. Apparently, there is no interest in the wave.

Apparently there are simply no worthy interlocutors. Don't worry about it - but there are those who watch with interest.

Hello!

I want to continue my training on wave analysis. I propose to divide the judgements of the situation on EURUSD intotwo parts;

1.Expectations (forecast of the wave structure) for the next day.

2.Price movement as a formation of wave patterns, levels of synchronous movement of patterns, levels of substitution, one pattern for another.

My EURUSD expectationsfor 28.03.11are shown in the chart.

I assume the decline, which will complete the completion of the waves, the pulse forming, after which the growth of the pair should begin. If the price will continue to fall after the completion of the impulse, I do not know, I have no other options for decline. I will wait for clarification of the situation.

Now, we wanted to understand how price would move. We look at the table of internal structures of zig-zag wave structures, and understand that the "C"-wave has two types of movement, it is an impulse or a final diagonal triangle. That's it. There are no other forms for this wave. But, the "C"-wave will move in the "b"- wave, and the latter, in its turn, most often takes the form of a plane (number 35 in the table) . So far, the movement of the "b"- wave is very similar to the development of a plane .

If this is the case, there are tables "Depth of correction relative to previous trends

"

I have plotted some of the data from the table.

It remains to wait for confirmation or refutation of the assumptions made

P.S.This reasoning will be acceptable, as one of the scenarios, provided that we are in correction, but that the growth of the pair started 14.02.11 has ended, there is no confirmation. It is quite possible that the growth will be associated, with the formation of the last 5-wave. In any case, these variants will go in sync.

The last (5)-wave ends, in the (c)-wave impulse, completing the zig-zag wave pattern. It can be assumed that [a]-wave, forming, general, zig-zag structure, is completed. The price proceeds to the formation of [b]-wave , i.e., starts to rise.

Reason: