[Archive! - page 595

khorosh:
What do you mean by kerdish? Russia is not going anywhere. The price of oil has already fallen and that led to the communists leaving power. Another fall will of course lead to a worsening of life, but it could also bring new progressives into power who can modernise the economy.

Only radicals could come to power in the next stages. And that will not be good.

khorosh:
What do you mean by kerdish? Russia is not going anywhere. The price of oil has already fallen and that led to the communists leaving power. Another fall will of course lead to a worsening of life, but it could also bring new progressives to power who are capable of modernising the economy.

That's what we should be doing, not lining the pockets of our own and our close friends.

Dropped Phobos-soil (5 billion rubles). That's the price of three new housing estates.

911:

I wonder what would happen if Russia had no oil or gas at all.

In 20 years' time there will be none. We will see then.

mersi:

That's what we should be doing, not lining the pockets of our own and our close friends.

Dropped Phobos-soil (5 billion rubles). That's the price of three new housing estates.

No one has checked what Phobos was filled with. Probably just the earth's soil.

911: I wonder what would happen if Russia had no oil or gas at all.
I'd like to think there would be a second Japan. But no, there would rather be a second Ukraine.

yosuf:
Я не верю в земное происхождение жизни, слишком много закономерностей, чтобы выдумать и осуществить их за какие то 5 млрд. лет. Видимо, сброшена капсула с основными закономерностями, хотя бы генных, больше никак.

khorosh:

Well, the simplest chains of genes most likely came to earth with meteorites, only not in capsules, but in bacteria.
You (both of you) just don't get the power of the genetic algorithm.

mersi:

There are no savvy economists in power, the lawyers are in power. We cannot expect an economic miracle from them. And until the situation worsens, people will not vote against a change of power. And then there is the Stabilization Fund, until it is spent, it may be a long time before a change of power. The military and the police got raises, pensioners are not poor, so there are enough votes for the present authorities. There is only hope for the opposition to stir up the people, although this is unlikely.

MetaDriver:
You (both of you) just don't understand the power of the genetic algorithm.
Please elaborate on this.

Is the forum slowing down or is it just me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySSvBuBoB1Q&feature=g-all-u&context=G210ad97FAAAAAAAAAAA
Reason: