[Archive! - page 567

Svinozavr:

Don't give me that grail crap. I have it. I have it. I'll take it to my grave. It's the only one. That's why you can't find it anymore. That's it. Ugh. )))

Arabyten! ))))))))

Getting cocky at all (clones poisoned?).

lizzavet:

There cannot be only one grail - it reproduces well)
The onlygrail is the market (all kinds of exchanges not forex are markets). Infinite (on a mundane scale) amounts of money, unlimited earnings and they are invisible by the market (limiting shoulders for perverts), no requirements for the worker (you can be handicapped from under a meal) enough to have one eye and one finger. (Isn't that a miracle!?)

Tantrik:
The only grail is the market (all kinds of exchanges not forex are also markets). Infinite (on an earthly scale) amounts of money, unlimited earnings and they are invisible by the market (limiting shoulders for perverts), no requirements for the worker (you can be handicapped from under a meal) enough to have one eye and one finger. (Isn't that a miracle!?)

It's a good thing they kept one finger, the most important one.

(give me a rhythm) I - pass.

Svinozavr:
(give me a rhythm) I - pass.

Mischek:

120 Disco!

paukas:
120 Disco!

Don't drive, he's in his 40s, he'll get out of rhythm and have an arrhythmia.

Mischek:

Don't bullshit, he's over 40, he'll lose his rhythm and have an arrhythmia.

judging by his writing, his arrhythmia is the envy of young people

what a forest, the forum is more likely to sink than Peter to the forest (more of an unwelcome compliment than an insult)

Mischek:

Don't be ridiculous, he's in his 40s, he'll get out of rhythm and have an arrhythmia
and anyway - he's a Narzan-affected man (c))

Ahhhh. Gotta run, Sherlock's in the room.
Reason: