[Archive! - page 564

No way, you're on your own.

"Rome. A super series made with the BBC two or three years ago. Lots of blood and sex. Look for it on torrent, two seasons, 12+10 episodes.

Mathemat:
"Rome. A super series made with the BBC two or three years ago. Lots of blood and sex. Look for it on torrent, two seasons, 12+10 episodes.

For those who haven't seen it, check out Californication, four full seasons have been filmed, and a prequel to season 5 is out now, with episode 1 airing January 18. No blood, but more than enough sex and humor. Best show of the last few years...

For those who like humour and aren't afraid of foul language in reasonable amounts and to the point, the Misfits. It's been on for 3 seasons now. Personally, I like the Cube-in-the-Cube translation better. It's an absolutely hilarious series.

How to turn the page

>

Smokehouse? Well, OK, maybe it's the right place. "Well, let's smoke, brother-boy, we can't get away from death." Just arrived from the funeral - the funeral hall in festive decorations, the speaker shining with his eloquence, etc. You know, out of self-respect, I'll probably go and die in the woods. And not to be found. And no ceremonies.

Svinozavr:
Smokehouse? Well, OK, maybe it's the right place. "Well, let's smoke, brother-boy, we can't get away from death." Just arrived from the funeral - the funeral hall in festive decorations, the speaker shining with his eloquence, etc. You know, out of self-respect, I'll probably go and die in the woods. And not to be found. And no ceremonies.

How do you dress, what do you take with you?

Mischek:

What is the purpose of your interest?

Mischek:

What - a thought! You'll pretend you're just taking a walk.
Reason: