[Archive! - page 326

What are you now, a sniper or a female master?
Women's master )
sanyooooook:

BIRTH!!!


Everyone knows that a man
Passionately awaits the birth of a son,
Only a daughter, as the days go by
He adores her more and more.

A warm little lump
A lacy, funny little bundle,
Though she doesn't have much weight yet,
She's Daddy's little princess.

Let her grow up to be
And beautiful and clever
♪ So that she'll be awfully happy ♪
♪ If she gets... ♪ A brother!
moskitman:

Thank you!!!
sanyooooook:
Thank you!!!

you're welcome. genuinely happy for you. even arranged a viewing at home for the occasion... )
sanyooooook:

BIRTH!!!


HOORAY! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart.

Should I go and get me a snow maiden... No, not tonight, she's already asleep.

The son declares in all seriousness, a little shyly - Daddy, you give Mummy a seed, I want a little sister.
sanyooooook:
Woman's master )
Congratulations!
Daughter - everything in the house. When you're old, your daughter will bring you water and heat the stove :))
I'm like that myself and I don't regret it one bit.
Happy first day of winter, everyone!


>

Thank you all!