[Archive! - page 16

PapaYozh:

Something is not right here:

There were no Russian electricians there.

moskitman:
an investor scam - beware!
Remove, plz, not the kind of information that is good for dissemination. It may backfire.

Have read the expert's reply. If the reaction is completely stopped (control rods have blocked the neutron flows between the fuel rods), why is it so bad at Chernobyl and it takes decades? Something is not right there in this explanation.

Mathemat:
Have read the expert's reply. If the reaction is completely stopped (control rods have blocked the neutron flows between the fuel rods), why is it so bad at Chernobyl, and it takes dozens of years? Something is not right there in this explanation.

http://olegart.livejournal.com/1436882.html - slow again...

These muddy guys should be given buckets and see how they get the hot molten core from the bottom of the reactor and "put it in containers to be transported to reprocessing plants" (are there any in Japan?). And that's if the reactor vessel isn't damaged, and there are already reports of such. If you pathologically disbelieve our media, watch Euronews, it's all one-to-one.

granit77:
These muddy guys should be given buckets and see how they get the hot molten core from the bottom of the reactor and "put it in containers to be transported to reprocessing plants" (are there any in Japan?). And that's if the reactor vessel isn't damaged, and there are already reports of such. If you pathologically disbelieve our media, watch Euronews, it's all one-to-one.

So I asked you right away and you banned me - I had to surf the net.

Tantrik:
So I asked you straight away and you banned me - I had to surf the net.
You should go where you know the business, not to bloggers who read about nuclear power plants in comic books.

Today's video interview with Yaroslav Strombach, first deputy director of the Kurchatov Institute. The best there is on the subject of the accident.

In brief:
- The plant is dead, it will be replaced by a waste burial ground
- With actions like this, there is a chance to lose all six reactors.
- nuclear explosion is impossible, fuel emission is possible but preventable.
- Gas and dust emissions will be tolerable so far, there will be no Chernobyl scale. In Tokyo right now "on our money" 8 micron/hour.
- The core, at worst, will melt the metalwork, concrete, and sink into the rock on which the plant stands. There will be time to prepare and build a normal sarcophagus.
- everything happened because of the operator's poor technical emergency equipment, only now national resources are involved
- Japan's nuclear power industry withstood the earthquake, worse than the tsunami, 5 people lost their lives and one nuclear power plant as a power facility, without catastrophic consequences. The rating is satisfactory.

granit77:
You should go where you know the business, not to bloggers who read about nuclear power plants in comic books.

Today's video interview with Yaroslav Strombach, first deputy director of the Kurchatov Institute. The best there is on the subject of the accident.

In brief:
- the plant is dead, it will be replaced by a waste burial ground
- With actions such as these there is a chance to lose all six reactors
- nuclear explosion is impossible, fuel release is possible but preventable
- Gas and dust emissions will be tolerable so far, there will be no Chernobyl scale. In Tokyo right now "on our money" 8 micron/hour.
- The core, at worst, will melt the metalwork, concrete, and sink into the rock on which the plant stands. There will be time to prepare and build a normal sarcophagus.
- everything happened because of the operator's poor technical emergency equipment, only now national resources are involved
- Japan's nuclear power industry withstood the earthquake, worse than the tsunami, 5 people lost their lives and one nuclear power plant as a power facility, without catastrophic consequences. The rating is satisfactory.

Thank you.

It's not about the explosion - it doesn't have to be for the world to shake. // that's not even theoretically likely...

A release of refrigerant would suffice...

Smoking room?

OK. Then please enlighten me: what did L.N. displease the ROC?

Let me tell you right away - I have a version, but you probably won't like it. So I will save it. Because there are such moderators...

Reason: