Early watch list for next week and S&P update Feb 17th-21st

[Deleted]

A nice S&P forecast looking for new highs, the best trade setups for consistent profits I review last weeks trades and show you some for next week.


>
daytradingradio:

A nice S&P forecast looking for new highs, the best trade setups for consistent profits I review last weeks trades and show you some for next week.

Advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . .
[Deleted]

$VZ High Probability Setup (HPS)

<video removed by moderator>


daytradingradio:

$VZ High Probability Setup (HPS)

Advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . .
[Deleted]
RaptorUK:
Advertising is not allowed on this Forum . . .


hey Raptoruk sorry about that link ok
daytradingradio:

hey Raptoruk sorry about that link ok
So remove it . .
[Deleted]
RaptorUK:
So remove it . .


is the you tube video ok ?
daytradingradio:

is the you tube video ok ?
It seems to me you are posting just to advertise . . . so please don't . . . but thats just my opinion. Post away and if I'm right you will be BANNED, if I'm wrong you won't.
[Deleted]
RaptorUK:
It seems to me you are posting just to advertise . . . so please don't . . . but thats just my opinion. Post away and if I'm right you will be BANNED, if I'm wrong you won't.


I am posting to share my educational videos and ideas not to advertise
daytradingradio:

I am posting to share my educational videos and ideas not to advertise
Of course . . that explains your Avatar and the link in your first post
[Deleted]

$AAPL chart: AAPL 1-2-3 Pattern.