[Archive! - page 690

valenok2003:
It has to be negotiated individually. Everyone has different prices. The quality is different too.
Well, you get 700 quid a month stably (purely on programming)

baykanur:
Well, you get 700 quid a month stably (purely for programming).

I don't write to order. I'd talk about the 700 quid thing, though. But I can't afford it. However, there are many strong programmers here, I think someone will respond.

You may check the budgets here for reference. https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

baykanur:

Anybody can suggest how much a month earns a normal mql programmer, I'll ask here because there is no such theme and do not want to stir up a new one, especially since all coders come here

How much a month will a programmer (for permanent work) work remotely about 3 hours a day. (at least approximately)

Interesting formulation of the question - a SUSTAINABLE job, yet REMOTE work, and even for 3 hours a day! Hours of work are measured by lines of code, or by the wear and tear of a chair?! :))

valenok2003:
You can look at the budgets here for guidance. https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

Thank you. I understand that every programmer is his own boss and sets his own rates.

So we'll look for it.

TarasBY:
Interesting formulation of the question - the work is STAYING at the same time REMOTE, and even for 3 hours a day! Hours of work are measured by lines of code, or by the wear and tear of a chair?! :))

Because they want to teach smart guys to know mql and work with simple Expert Advisors.

The programmer shows everyone who wants to learn where to insert some abstruse code.

That is all. Do you need me to explain that every second trader is looking for a unique grail?

And they are ready to pay for their training to cheat (even knowing the risks, but they will cheat in the head anyway).

Supply and demand is the answer.

baykanur:

Because they want to teach smart guys to know mql and work with simple Expert Advisors.

The programmer shows everyone who wants to learn where to paste some abstruse code.

Do I have to explain that every second trader is looking for a unique grail?

And they are ready to pay for their training to cheat (even knowing the risks, but they will cheat in the head anyway).

Supply and demand is the answer.

that's a hell of a way to put it... i'll tell you what else...

better to send him here straight away and let him educate himself ;) Imho.

Martingeil:

that's... I'll tell you, also via Skype....

it's better to send him here to learn ;) Imho.

The whole point is that if you send him here he will not learn (because he has no desire to learn the code, he wants a ready-made grail, and moreover, that he himself would have created it).

Nothing personal, just the market

I was struck by this avatar I saw on one of the forums about working for food:

))

baykanur:

The programmer shows everyone who wants to learn where to insert some abstruse code.

That is all. Do you need me to explain that every second trader is looking for a unique grail?

Supply and demand is the answer

So it's not a programmer's job to "scam traders"... :)))

TarasBY:
It's not a programmer's job to "scam" traders... :)))

Since when is training considered a scam?

If a trader wants to study (every trader, regardless of where he studies, always explains his risks if he does not like the market, please take another job).

Or do you think that learning the code is a trick?

Reason: