EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 950

US franc sell - tp1 green - tp2 blue stop red

Let's take a look at the EURUSD pair on D1 using the Ishimoku strategy.

1 Price has bounced off the cloud (Senkou A line) written about this level as a possible resistance level just above.

2 A dead cross has formed.

3 Return to the broken Kijun line 145350

4 Continuation of falling from 145350

5 Binkou line has been broken out of the price chart and at the end of the day we will draw a conclusion... if the breakdown is successful, downwards movement will definitely happen (but in the beginning it will definitely go to 145350). If the Chinkou bounces from the price chart, then this is a signal for further growth.

6 An alternative variant - we consider the movement as a deep correction and respectively move higher at least to 15070 Where there are more buy options. Let's draw a divergence and attack from there. :)

margaret:
Dimka, I just went outside and there was a little rain...such fresh air...after a sunny day - beautiful...

Same here.

My brother is here.

ReziDent:

So you have a good car)))) My acquaintances drive a Priora to Moscow in a day...

Do your acquaintances drive out of my town too?

For long trips I have a regular crossover ... but I like to drive fast ...

Great!!!

margaret:

Do your acquaintances drive out of my town too?

For long journeys I have a normal crossover ... although I like to drive fast ...

No get out of mine), but the distance is about the same... nice car you have))

And I have not changed my opinion about the eurik, do I have to flinch every time it bounces?

I still have shorts open on this pair.

I am waiting for it to go lower.

The picture I see:

ReziDent:

No coming out of mine), but the distance is about the same... nice car you have))
So go ahead and make one for yourself!

Isn't it time for the eurik to go up?
Reason: