EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 880

from an initial deposit of 15,000 is already 108,000. The account seems to be 7 months old at the end of the month.

So all is well ))))

I trade with a multiplication factor of 2. My profitability is the lowest and the risks are the smallest. I do not trade at night, only during the day.

I like this method very much.

I'm glad I discovered it.

Galina:

from an initial deposit of 15,000 is already 108,000. The account seems to be 7 months old at the end of the month.

So all is well ))))

I trade with a multiplication factor of 2. My profitability is the lowest and the risks are the smallest. I do not trade at night, only during the day.

I like this method very much.

I am glad I discovered it.

Congratulations... I'm currently refining my version of the netting avalanche... planning to start again... in january, there was a hard flat on the eurobucks, just two weeks after the start... the dept went down... After the 4th flip could not get out - I have a decreasing coefficient of multiplication of the lot at flips -5-4-3-2-2 ... but now... ...it's quiet before that - I can't wait to see the chart - but it's demo ... . :-))) What's the most characteristic, I checked both the demo and the real and the tester - it beats (almost) the same on such volumes - up to 5 lots. Probably just did not start in time, even with this variant ... :-)))

Can you tell me what time is Trichet speaking tonight?

AndreyZak:

16.30 Moscow time. In fact, do a search on the economic calendar, it shows a lot of different events.

In early trading on Thursday, the euro is trading near recent highs against the dollar and pound and lows against the yen ahead of the ECB's rate meeting. "In our view, Mr Trichet will reiterate the presence of inflation risks by arguing for high commodity, energy and food prices," said Kurt Magnus, executive director of currency sales at Nomura in Sydney. - "The European Central Bank's determination to rein in inflation prompts us to forecast the euro/dollar to rise above the 2008 highs around $1.60 over the next 3-6 months."

Temnyj:
16.30 Moscow time. In general, do a search on the economic calendar, it shows a lot of different events.

I have a calendar, this one http://www.forexpros.ru/economic-calendar/, but it doesn't show anything about Trichet today.

AndreyZak:

on my website i have posted economic calendar, analytics, best forex informers and more. the link is in my profile

AndreyZak:

I have a calendar, this one http://www.forexpros.ru/economic-calendar/, but it doesn't say anything about Trichet today.
I'm looking at stocktime.co.uk

AndreyZak:

I have a calendar, this one http://www.forexpros.ru/economic-calendar/, but it doesn't say anything about Trichet today.

It's all there.

Thanks for the answers, I'll look at different calendars now :))

Reason: