EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 765

Fartowiy:
sergey620x:
On EUR/GBP head and shoulders. Is there any signal to enter? On H4 display the triangle and you will see all the movements of the pair
Please look it up in the PM. Thank you.

I'm gonna call Wall Street and talk to them. I'll call Waltstreet and I'll talk to them and tell them that we're here with the guys, who are stubbornly holding positions on TP 4 to close TP 5 :)))

Man, but on D1 there is such a divergence... Can't we work out at 300 pips Or will it end up going back to the broken high and going up again But Put option volumes are impressive

Judging by the world currency index, a triangle is now being drawn. Tomorrow it still has a bit to go in this corridor. Well, after the weekend it is going to explode and fast.

If Greece announces a debt restructuring this weekend, the Euro will go down with a gap. If it doesn't, it gaps upwards.

Fartowiy:

Sorry, didn't save it correctly.

seolink74:

Man, but on D1 there is such a divergence... Can't we work out at 300 pips Or will it end up going back to the broken high and going up again But Put option volumes are impressive

If you do not mind to explain what you see in the picture and what is impressive, sorry

Dimka-novitsek:

If it is not so difficult, explain what can be seen in the picture and what is impressive, excuse me.

1 Figures blue and red are bid and ask option volumes at Chigaga Exchange (as seen in the red figures are many and large volumes)

2 The red line on which I drew the white bold line is MA1 26 periods ahead

3 Ishimoku

4 Weekly pivot, which by the way bounced from R3

I'm not so impressed...I just got a divergence on D1...waiting for it to work out.

Thank you!!!

25 pps in 10 min Sell 1.6545 TP 1.6525

On adverse tactics I am looking at targets down to 1.4469, 1.4322. Should make it to 1.4469 and 1.4322.

Reason: