EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 766

Who will tell me about the gold? I am in the sell from 1.505,38, but it is not in a hurry to go down. And it is dangerous to go down in gold, I do not know why I went down?

TimurTimur:
Who will tell me about the gold? I am in the sell from 1.505,38, but it is not in a hurry to go down. And it is dangerous to go down in gold, I do not know why I went down.
I'm standing at 1507.70 too.

Fartowiy:
I am also worth 1507.70
Can you tell me where you are standing?

TimurTimur:
Who will tell me about gold? I am in the sell from 1.505,38, but it is not in a hurry to go down. I do not know why I went down.
Timur, gold has a strong hold at 1501

TimurTimur:
Can you tell me where you are standing?
sat down

According to the arrangement, the upper limit of the market is 1.46-1.4640. This arrangement, as seen on the screenshot, is valid until 03.06.11.

Today we reached the upper boundary of the market. From here it seems to be going down somewhere to 1.34, the lower boundary on the formation is to 03.05.11.

The graph shows that the spikes are now playing the first fiddle.

TimurTimur:
Can you tell me where you're standing?
1475, but it depends on 1501.

Fartowiy:
Timur gold has a strong hold on 1501
Thank you, I'll probably put it there, although no better than 1502 to make it more likely, it's a bit scary.

TimurTimur:
Who will tell me about the gold? I am in the sell from 1.505,38, but it is not in a hurry to go down. I do not know why I went down.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page762

TimurTimur:
Thanks, I'll probably put it there, but no, 1502 would be better, because it's a bit scary.
That's right. A small profit has never hurt anyone :)))
Reason: