[Archive! - page 260

Nothing will help me for my head anymore - it's so bad that I'm part schizophrenia, not schizophrenia part me.... but I could use a liver treatment.
TheXpert:
This is for prevention. It will be useful to 99% of the people here. Including me. Especially you.

What percentage are you? (1?)
What kind of opinion on architecture can someone without a residence permit have?
TheXpert:
Read Slava and think a lot.
Who is Fame and what does it need to blow?
Tantrik:
What percentage are you? (1?)

TheXpert:

I'm one of them.

Only there's no such thing. Paukas is a money-grubber, and I don't like his housekeeping methods.

I can't have a drink, and then I'm fresh in my head...

tara:
What kind of opinion on architecture can someone without a residence permit have?
Fine, if he doesn't care about his homeless status.
- Do you see this fork?
- Well?
- Do you want me to eat it?
- Do me that favour.
Peter got lucky - 2600 message in a thread on page 260.... you won 26 roubles
TheXpert:

Only there is no such thing. Paukas is a money-grubber, and I don't like his housekeeping methods.

I don't have it in my head...


That's what I'm talking about. I used to have these "happy pills" I called them. I even won at the casino with them. You chew 5 of them (the norm is 2) and you're on! ()
trol222:
Peter got lucky - 2600 post in the 260 page thread....
It's a piece of cake.