EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 476

How I like it!))) Eur is weakening considerably, could fly down the other pairs as well.

odiseif:
What do I see and what do I sing )) i don't see you around .... ... Have you checked Eurogaz? Damn ... a week ago nobody needed the Zelander ... but now what do they do ))) We'll learn every day ... and the GBP fell off at 1300 points ... and I was sitting and looking at targets with a trembling hand before pushing sell ...... ... cuntsuka .

So you'll be running around in the swamp, not knowing which crane to grab until the tits disperse, leaving behind just spots on the hood.)))

RekkeR:

So you'll be running around the swamp, not knowing which crane to grab, until the tits scatter, leaving behind only stains on your hood.))

Yep ... you're right as usual and in your repertoire )

Fartowiy:
You have no respect for the quid. :: )))) It'll go up, then we'll make more money. But 1SSP0 is dead on H4, so we're running out of kirasin for the Aussie. If it goes up, not much.

Why are you picking on it? Right now any of the stocks may go to the hai. Not enough steam for you? Take your 30 pips by trend and you will be happy!

IDLER:

What are you picking on him for? Right now, any commodity can go into highs. Don't you have enough pairs? Take your 30 pips on the trend and you will be happy!
Don't take it seriously, I'm just kidding.

Kitsan:

How I like it!))) The eu is weakening considerably, it could also go down in other pairs.

It's not the eu that has weakened, it's the austral that has strengthened strongly.

SEVER11:
Now unfortunately it's going to blow away your stops...

Unfortunately, no.

Your forecast was wrong, the robot made the right choice to sell the euro

Europa:

Unfortunately no.

Your prediction was wrong, the robot made the right choice to sell the euro

I'm happy for you :0))

Time to sell the euro and time to buy the euro.

marker:

It's not the euro that has weakened, it's the aussie that has strengthened mightily.

The EURUSD also has a drawdown (Portugal has problems), I mean it may go down like the EURAUD (broken channel) till about April 7, and the rate will decide there. Of course this is just a guess.
Reason: