EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 209

strangerr:

As of today:

Still, I'm inclined towards a double top on H1-H4 target of 1.4030, though if we update today's low, plans will change...

strangerr:

1.3660-1.37 writes.

To Zat: other forums have a "say thank you" button, we don't, so I'll give you a +)))

As of today:

Nah... call them and tell them not to go up... just down... please

strangerr:

1.3660-1.37 writes.

To Zat: other forums have a "say thank you" button, we don't, so I'll give you a +)))

As of today:

Yeah, that's what I meant by head and shoulders...let's see...

seolink74:
Nah... call them and tell them not to go up... just down... please

On H4, we are still licking the 2/8 Murray level. If it doesn't break through, we might return to the 3/8 at 1.4038. If it does, the next stop is 1/8 at 1.379, the next target is 0/8 at 1.367.

+ We'll try to work out the reversal around the monthly pivot... it's time to go down 300 pips from the monthly pivot.

The next target is 0/8 at 1.367.

SJS:

could be a pattern if we don't get past the 3894 target ... so far we have bounced

well very eurusd wants...to work the needle and if it goes lower...then ouch 3980 ))))

Zet:

You are best advised to visit Dmitry Vasilyevich Voznyy's branches on the Broko website, where you will find answers to many of your questions.

Thank you. (I wish I had a plus sign.)

How will the fall in tokyo affect the euro and if so, who has any thoughts?

dentraf:

How will the fall in tokyo affect the euro and will it affect the euro?

It's to Margaret. Buyers keep the fall, pushing up, but without fanaticism))))

I do not understand just who is sinking Europe or Japan?)))

SJS:

well very eurusd wants...to work the needle and if lower...then ute 3980 ))))

eurjpy seems to be going for the fourth time to take off 113.25 - what they have piled up at this level

strangerr:

It's to Margaret. Buyers do not let you down, they push you up, but without fanaticism)))

You know the game is on, everything is already decided, it's just a question of spending resources to reach the goal
Reason: