EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 206

seolink74:
Is it always positive growth on good news? Isn't it the other way round?
It depends on how important the news is... and if there's no alternative news...

margaret:

I'm trying to track down information about the sale of US treasuries and it varies...

This is what I found, but I can't figure out what it's about, maybe a typo:

Bank of Japan to start buying JPY 2 trillion in government bonds March 17-18

No, that's not a typo. It is. The reason for the euro correction...))

Zet:

I don't belong to them, but it's a pity about the avatar, I liked the old one better....)))

I have a slightly different strategy ( pip=$9.34). In the medium term, if price does not break through 1.3456, although I think that at 1.37... There should be a reversal (wave structure will definitely indicate a reversal). I think we are in a correction, 2nd wave after a wedge like 1st wave. If expectations are correct, minimum to 1.44... will rise....)))) Dreams...)))

I have a point=$10.+ spread of 50 cents on the buy and about $12 on the sell... So I'm "getting high" on the bai...

Zet:

No, it's not a typo. It is. The reason for the correction in the eu...))
So on March 17 and 18 there is a chance of a nice flight down...

margaret:
I have a point=$10.+ spread of 50 cents on the buy and about $12 on the sell... So I'm "high" on the bai...

,,,)))

margaret:
So on 17 and 18 March there is a chance of a nice flight down...

I am expecting a 5-wave movement, Impulse....))), but the start should be today. One last rush to the upside and that's it, but the rush may not renew the local high, has it right....)))

Good for the Japs... Respect...

2011.03.15 03:22:42 *Japan Economy Minister Yosano: Japan's output and economic strength are not declining - Nikkei

Japanese Finance Minister Yosano: we have no plans to shut down Japanese markets

2011.03.15:43:47 *Yosano: In terms of monetarypolicy I am very supportive of the measures taken by the Bank of Japan - Nikkei

margaret:

Good for the Japs... Respect...

2011.03.15 03:22:42 *Japan's Economy Minister Yosano: Japan's output and economic strength are not declining - Nikkei
Japanese Finance Minister Yosano: we have no plans to close the Japanese markets

...)))

The market focus for today will be on the FOMC rate decision to be announced at 18:15 GMT. The Fed rate is expected to remain at 0% - 0.25%. Investor attention will also be focused on the tone of the Federal Reserve's accompanying statement.

Japan: government plans to sell JPY 300bn in new bonds starting 22 March
Reason: